Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 0000 (Burp Cloths)

Reviewed by:Peggy L

About Peggy Lstarstarstar
TN USA
Member since: 4/8/02
Posted on:10/7/08 11:02 PM
Last Updated:10/7/08 11:02 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
LindsayT said... (10/8/08 11:22 PM) Reply
So cute! Makes me wish I had an embroidery machine.
Leora said... (10/8/08 9:06 PM) Reply
WoW!!
blue mooney said... (10/8/08 7:16 PM) Reply
awwwww. Those are so cute. Nice work!!
Re Becca said... (10/8/08 2:08 PM) Reply
Very cute! What a quick and easy shower idea.
jewelsfashions said... (10/8/08 1:21 PM) Reply
Love them!!!
Annette1 said... (10/8/08 12:58 PM) Reply
These are so PROFESSIONAL, and just as CUTE (and USEFUL) as they can be! :o)
PegL said... (10/8/08 11:38 AM) Reply
Too cute to spit on! ;>)
Peggy L said... (10/8/08 11:33 AM) Reply
I have a Janome 350e that is great fun. The design on the bib is one of the ones on the machine. The other two are from www.emblibrary. Both of them are "applique designs" that I stitched out without the fabric.
j222b said... (10/8/08 11:09 AM) Reply
Wow! I am impressed. What make/model embroidery machine do you have/ Do you love it (I would imagine, yes). Where did you get the cute designs? PEGGYL: Thanks for responding. Your applique without the fabric applique is a fabulous idea.
mssewcrazy said... (10/8/08 7:31 AM) Reply
Nice set! I love the fast way you did your burps from the Gerbers. I think the better ones you have to order online from some sites that sell them in small amounts. Several years ago I luckily got into a wholesale group buy that an embroidery business was doing but had to buy a case amount to get them. Doing some google searches should give you some sites that sell smaller quantities .
katlew03 said... (10/8/08 0:44 AM) Reply
I made some of these and did a review just a little while ago. I agree with you that they make wonderful shower and baby gifts. Isn't it amazing how there are so many ways to decorate such simple items. I love your embroidery designs. I assume you got them from Embroidery Library? I just used one from the USB stick that came with my new machine but will soon be looking for more along the lines of what you used. I also used the Gerber diapers but DD hasn't reported back on how hers washed. The ones DD ordered online were a closer weave but of course have no way of knowing where they were bought. Anyway, love the designs you came up with. Really cute.
Terri A said... (10/7/08 11:27 PM) Reply