Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Green Pepper> 504 (Polar Socks)

Reviewed by:PatCSM

About PatCSMstar
MS USA
Member since: 5/8/07
Sewing skills:Advanced Beginner
Posted on:10/30/08 7:07 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
addicted2fabric said... (11/10/08 9:13 PM) Reply
Great review. I have never thought of making socks like this but you have inspired me to want to make some. I confess I had a little chuckle at the comment your MIL was cold natured, mine is too!..lol
JustTrina said... (10/30/08 10:16 AM) Reply
That just what i need! I'm cold natured as well, i have to but those on my wish list. they look great, thanks for the review!
Janie Viers said... (10/30/08 9:33 AM) Reply
I don't bother with the jiffy grip, that way I can use the socks as socks when I put on shoes or boots. I haven't noticed slipping around. The cost of the socks is then reduced. Cheaper fleece will pill after a while and the pilling on the bottom isn't comfortable!
Janie Viers said... (10/30/08 9:33 AM) Reply
Jacqui315 said... (10/30/08 9:26 AM) Reply
Cute socks! I just ordered the bootie pattern - gotta keep my family's feet warm this winter!

Monkeysbug Pretty Knit Halter