Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> #171--MCMXCVIII (Top)

Reviewed by:Miss Fairchild

About Miss Fairchildstarstarstarstar

Posted on:12/14/08 0:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
kathysews said... (6/24/09 6:50 PM) Reply
Looking at using Lutterloh, thanks for the hints
maryfrana said... (12/14/08 8:06 PM) Reply
This looks really nice -- comfy, yet stylish. I also really like the collar you added. I'm not familiar with the Lutterloh system patterns. Thanks for the very detailed review.
Mufffet said... (12/14/08 7:57 PM) Reply
WOW...Beth - nice! I like it. I do like the idea of buttoned shoulders, but not on a style like this. Glad you sewed 'em up! :)) It could be very swank though with buttons there....hhhmmm...:) Lovely fabric.
Miss Fairchild said... (12/14/08 1:02 PM) Reply
Sallygirl, to answer your question about the dots--it depends on the knit. Twenty five percent stretch and you do nothing, 50% stretch and you go down two dots, and I think there's more for more stretch. Now as to the knit symbol on the pattern--this I'm not sure of. I think the knit symbol is that you handknit the piece, if I'm not mistaken. There isn't anything in the Lutterloh book that mentions the knit symbol on the pattern, so this is my guess.
Sallygirl said... (12/14/08 10:18 AM) Reply
Great top! I love the color. So do you only go down 2 dots if something is intended for woven and made in knit or also for those with the little symbol that it is for knits also?
Sandi S said... (12/14/08 8:36 AM) Reply
Interesting style - I like the way this turned out. I bet this is flattering on.

StyleArc Heidi Hooded Cardi