Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Weighted Blanket (Weighted Blanket)

Reviewed by:SheBear0320

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Michelle T said... (7/26/11 4:17 PM) Reply
Great review thank you.
KarenP said... (5/4/09 4:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I just googled "Weighted Blanket Pattern" and found your review here on good old PR. I am bookmarking this one for sure.
SheBear0320 said... (1/2/09 10:43 AM) Reply
Zika -- my daughter bought the poly pellets at Michaels here in Canada -- they were $12.00 for a 2lb bag but she used a 50% off coupon to get them. I have since seen them in other stores for about the same price -- check in the area where the poly stuffing, quilt batting and pillow forms are found. HTH
Zika said... (1/1/09 7:50 PM) Reply
Where di you get the poly pellets? I am looking at making a blanket for my daughter.
NecessaryInvention said... (1/1/09 11:42 AM) Reply
Thank you! I am autistic, raised in the days of Lovaas + behaviorism, and only recently have I begun to actively accommodate my everpresent sensory issues. Currently I have numerous blankets piled up, but that is more warm than weighty. Your grandson is fortunate to have such a caring, innovative woman as grandmother!
Trixie1955 said... (12/22/08 9:45 PM) Reply
Brilliant! What's the expression -- necessity is the mother of invention? Somehow I think there's a grandmother involved as well! I will be sharing this with other parents of Asperger's children.
fourkid said... (12/22/08 9:17 AM) Reply
Wow, this is amazing. A beautiful blanket - and individualized for an important use. I wonder if others could benefit from your "pocket" approach and thereby reduce the shipping cost issues for others in need of this medical tool?
DaisyEsq said... (12/22/08 7:44 AM) Reply
A lot of thought went into this blanket and it's so wonderful that it works. It looks great too. Thank you for your review.

Understanding Wool Fabrics