Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> Weighted Blanket (Weighted Blanket)

Reviewed by:SheBear0320

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people
Michelle T said... (7/26/11 4:17 PM) Reply
Great review thank you.
KarenP said... (5/4/09 4:43 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review! I just googled "Weighted Blanket Pattern" and found your review here on good old PR. I am bookmarking this one for sure.
SheBear0320 said... (1/2/09 10:43 AM) Reply
Zika -- my daughter bought the poly pellets at Michaels here in Canada -- they were $12.00 for a 2lb bag but she used a 50% off coupon to get them. I have since seen them in other stores for about the same price -- check in the area where the poly stuffing, quilt batting and pillow forms are found. HTH
Zika said... (1/1/09 7:50 PM) Reply
Where di you get the poly pellets? I am looking at making a blanket for my daughter.
NecessaryInvention said... (1/1/09 11:42 AM) Reply
Thank you! I am autistic, raised in the days of Lovaas + behaviorism, and only recently have I begun to actively accommodate my everpresent sensory issues. Currently I have numerous blankets piled up, but that is more warm than weighty. Your grandson is fortunate to have such a caring, innovative woman as grandmother!
Trixie1955 said... (12/22/08 9:45 PM) Reply
Brilliant! What's the expression -- necessity is the mother of invention? Somehow I think there's a grandmother involved as well! I will be sharing this with other parents of Asperger's children.
fourkid said... (12/22/08 9:17 AM) Reply
Wow, this is amazing. A beautiful blanket - and individualized for an important use. I wonder if others could benefit from your "pocket" approach and thereby reduce the shipping cost issues for others in need of this medical tool?
DaisyEsq said... (12/22/08 7:44 AM) Reply
A lot of thought went into this blanket and it's so wonderful that it works. It looks great too. Thank you for your review.

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns
Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns

by: Jstarr4250

by: aunrea

J Stern Designs Ponte Knit Jeans (Size 12W-24W)

J Stern Designs Ponte Knit Jeans (Size 12W-24W)

Sewing Workshop Salsa Blouse Pattern