Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9499 (Easy to Sew)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

About Meggie LuLustarstarstarstar
OK United States
Member since: 1/26/08
Posted on:1/2/09 7:51 PM
Last Updated:12/28/10 1:02 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Kids(boys & girls)    Mens - Pants
Annette1 said... (12/31/10 4:53 AM) Reply
Sorry I'm LATE to the party, Meggie! I didn't realize you had updated this review until I was just going through the review gallery trying to get caught up on comments. Anyway, BRAVO!! I can see that they ALL love their PJs, and WHO WOULDN'T? :o) Now that the sewing bug has bitten you again, I can't wait to see what you make next. :o)
craftygamma said... (12/29/10 8:08 AM) Reply
Great PJ pants! It is good to be reading your reviews again. Glad you found time to sew.
Karen Easter said... (12/29/10 0:48 AM) Reply
What a generous and talented sister you are! Wonderful presents. And hello, Annette! I miss you!
mary in FL said... (12/28/10 9:45 PM) Reply
Good job! PSST: ask him what the katakana says ...
Karendee said... (12/28/10 7:31 PM) Reply
Meggie, you have outdone yourself with these PJ bottoms for the guys. What wonderful gifts and ones that can be worn over and over. You do "win the prize" for the best sister and friend ever.
homejewel said... (12/28/10 3:22 PM) Reply
Good for you! My boys absolutely love it when I make them pjs. They are easy to make and it's find to find the perfect fabric to fit their personality.
Peggy L said... (3/16/09 9:31 AM) Reply
What a great pattern to have in your stash to keep all the men in your life happy. Both pairs of PJ pants are great!
Heatherrique said... (3/15/09 11:05 PM) Reply
Cool pants! I remember this pattern! I have it somewhere... Uh oh.....your brothers will ask you to make more!
Catbird said... (3/15/09 8:52 PM) Reply
Your lucky brothers will have sweet dreams in these PJs! I love those fabrics and Tyler wears his with great casual style.
JoanneM said... (3/15/09 5:01 PM) Reply
Great pants and I love the twirly skirts for your sisters. All are wonderful.
Yvonski said... (3/15/09 4:27 AM) Reply
I would love to have you for a daughter!
Vintage Joan said... (3/15/09 0:15 AM) Reply
WHAT, you couldn't get your college-aged brother to pose in his jammies for a bunch of (mostly) women? I'm amazed -- lol!! Both of these are great -- they're very different, but I'm sure they match their wearers' personalities really well. :) Another hit from the sewin'-est sister ever!
Annette1 said... (3/14/09 9:13 PM) Reply
These turned out PERFECTLY! I don't know as I've ever seen it where they give you men's AND boys' sizes in the same pattern, but then again, WHEN AM I LOOKING? :o) These fit Tyler just PERFECT, so you'd better whip out a couple more before he GROWS again!
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (1/3/09 7:05 AM) Reply
VERY cool Meggie ! The men/boys in your family are lucky to have a Custom Clothier ...how convenient for them, LOL ;)
j222b said... (1/2/09 11:09 PM) Reply
Love this fabric, I'll have to see if it's still around!!!
fourkid said... (1/2/09 10:34 PM) Reply
These are great. One of my favorite things about sewing is how you can personalize the garment to the person.
craftylady66 said... (1/2/09 10:29 PM) Reply
These are fantastic! Fabric choice is perfect.
Annette1 said... (1/2/09 9:26 PM) Reply
HIIIIIIIIIIII-YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Isn't that THE CALL OF THE KA-RA-TE (pronounced ka-rah-tae)? He will LOVE these pants. That fabric was a real find! Tell him you want him to read all that stuff on there and tell you what it says. :o)) ANYBODY would love these, girl or boy. Great job!

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Favorite Things Flip Skirts