Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Design Magazine> 01-2008-12 ("Hug" T-shirt)

Reviewed by:keelyb1

About keelyb1star
Member since: 10/11/02
Posted on:1/5/09 11:38 PM

MommytheMaid said... (4/5/09 11:28 PM) Reply
Great review! Thank you for the link to your blog. I am going to check it out now since I am having some user error with this pattern right now.
Judy Williment said... (1/9/09 1:36 AM) Reply
Cute cute cute! My DD is lining up for hers now.....
Jeanninem said... (1/7/09 7:52 PM) Reply
Gorgeous. Every single one of them.
Christas said... (1/6/09 9:07 PM) Reply
Very nice outfits! They are both adorable! I also loved the jeans you made your daughter with the pink topstitching..... so cute! You have made a bunch of very pretty garments.
Meggie LuLu said... (1/6/09 6:19 PM) Reply
These are SOOOO CUTE!! I LOVE each version!! The pink one looks so cute on her and fits her BEAUTIFULLY!! I LOVE the flutter sleeves on the yellow version!!
daff said... (1/6/09 12:27 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review and links; I have fabric for this shirt, as well as the skirt they show with it in the magazine, but I have been putting off sewing them out of fear. I will definitely be using those links. Also, I love your flutter sleeves idea!
JamieLiz said... (1/6/09 6:57 AM) Reply
What a really cute top! Great choice of fabric for the design and very nice fit. Thanks for the review!
Ody said... (1/6/09 0:09 AM) Reply
Darling shirt and a great review. I book marked it with my tutorials so when I make this I will have something to refer to. Your dd looks really cute in the top.