Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 7724 OOP (Very Easy Vogue)

Reviewed by:FreyaStark

About FreyaStarkstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/12/08
Posted on:1/9/09 5:24 AM
Last Updated:1/9/09 5:36 AM

Zorrro said... (2/19/12 7:50 PM) Reply
I've had this pattern for a few years in my stash. Thank you for your review. I would have made it with full bust adjustment, etc! I'll post a photo when I have made it up
Matilda M said... (3/16/11 10:10 PM) Reply
Thanks, I may give this one a try...I love jumpers. We live in cold Seattle, WA and I wear them all the time with turtlenecks and boots! Plus nothing tight around the waist. :)
Mufffet said... (5/30/09 3:56 PM) Reply
Another really nice fabric and great look! I love this pattern.
Diana M said... (2/25/09 3:25 PM) Reply
I just love all the pretty cotton summer dresses you've been posting! They're really refreshing looking and inspirational to me.
wildberrymom said... (1/10/09 4:44 AM) Reply
I agree, this is a great pattern for large prints and it looks great on you. Thanks for the helpful review and I appreciate Irene's comments.
FreyaStark said... (1/9/09 5:16 PM) Reply
Thanks for your suggestions, Irene. I'm sure one or more of them would help. I can get into and out of the dress with only the top button open so the bottom of the opening could even be stitched closed (while keeping the look).
Tishie said... (1/9/09 1:16 PM) Reply
Casual dresses are such a nice alternative to pants. Very pretty!
Irene Q said... (1/9/09 10:23 AM) Reply
Looks like a great summer dress! For reinforcing the front opening, I'd just add a bar tack to this dress - you'd never see it in the print. :-) Either that or sew the opening shut at the bottom, if you really don't need the last button. For the next one, you can fuse on a little interfacing right at that spot - or make the button placket one button longer, and keep that last button permanently buttoned.

Maja's Heirlooms 230: Emily