Pattern Reviews> Other> 000 (Pillowcase)

Reviewed by:QuiltersFan

About QuiltersFanstar
Member since: 11/3/07

Posted on:1/10/09 1:30 PM
Last Updated:1/10/09 1:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
QuiltersFan said... (7/1/09 10:15 AM) Reply
Patsybee, The link to the instructions I used are at the beginning of the review. The pillowcase is rolled up into the band when it is sewn encasing all the raw edges. If you are having problems let me know - its easy after the first one.
Patsybee said... (6/29/09 11:04 PM) Reply
I'm trying to make sense of pillowcase directions. I guess I'm getting old because I sure am confused! Would love to know what patteren Quilter's Fan used that was easy. Thank you. Patsybee
Rhoda K said... (1/10/09 5:25 PM) Reply
I love your pillowcases. I make them, too, as gifts and the grandkids love them. I used the pattern you posted, for the first time and it took me a minute to figure out how it was going to work, but it did ;-) I'm a little slow sometimes.
Mufffet said... (1/10/09 3:02 PM) Reply
Thanks for the great review! I love your use of fabric, and I think these will certainly add a note of cheer.
Ody said... (1/10/09 2:50 PM) Reply
Super pillow cases. I love the horse fabric. I am going to be doing some wolf PC----maybe my wolves can chase your horses!
khurtdvm said... (1/10/09 2:44 PM) Reply
Very nice!
Diana M said... (1/10/09 2:40 PM) Reply
Great review, great instructions, good charity project. Thanks a bunch for the whole bunch!
Tishie said... (1/10/09 2:39 PM) Reply
Great cause, great looking pillowcases. Good way to utilize your stash. Bless you!
KathySews said... (1/10/09 1:41 PM) Reply
These look great. Could you post your pattern please? I like the seams being encased.

Bluegingerdoll Stella Blouse