Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3240 (Misses Tops & Skirts)

Reviewed by:KateS

Last Updated:1/17/09 7:40 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Suits / Separates    Skirts
KateS said... (1/20/09 0:16 AM) Reply
Crescentaluna I checked out the tip and I think I will try it for the 3rd attempt- Thanks for the tip ! :)
CrescentaLuna said... (1/19/09 9:06 PM) Reply
Oh, yikes, I see in your review it's woven - I guess I was thinking about the lining / elastic waistband challenge. The tip would probably work in any case. Oh well, still such a cute skirt!
KateS said... (1/18/09 10:24 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone for your nice coments. CrescentaLuna the fabric I used is a woven- I have thought that this would be pretty comfy as a knit so I will keep that link in mind for later :)
CrescentaLuna said... (1/18/09 8:02 PM) Reply
That looks great on you. I love the flounce! Knit skirts are so convenient but tricky to line ... but I learned a great trick from this review: http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/readreview.pl?readreview=1&reviewnum=26506 Maybe that would work for your version 3.
Ody said... (1/18/09 3:50 PM) Reply
I would never have given this pattern a second look; however, it looks so great on you I will have to give it a second chance.
sewtime said... (1/17/09 8:02 PM) Reply
Very cute!! Really a darling skirt!
Christas said... (1/12/09 5:15 PM) Reply
This is a really cute skirt. Hope you love your next version, but this one looks great to me!
Tishie said... (1/11/09 4:59 AM) Reply
You look ready for the dance floor! What a fun skirt, it looks so different in black. Lovely lace detail. Nice review.

by: petro