Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9401 (Raincoat)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:10/17/03 4:13 PM
Last Updated:10/20/03 12:52 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Athene said... (9/14/08 6:56 PM) Reply
Thank you for the very informatiave review. I am just now thinking of making this pattern up. Your coat looks lovely.l
Modiste Madness said... (2/16/05 10:30 PM) Reply
You have such a unique way of making a garment look incredibly special with the selection of fabric and design details.
vision_1 said... (10/29/03 8:48 PM) Reply
Your picture was beautiful and your clothes look like they are brought from the store! Good Job!
JDpenelope said... (10/21/03 9:59 PM) Reply
Very glamorous. The animal/satin reversible fabric is so attractive in this coat.
Rennie Ashby said... (10/20/03 10:35 AM) Reply
Love this! Maybe there is a similar in print pattern out there. Will have to check. Glad to learn how to work around Ofoto. Evidently they've tightened up on sharing for security reasons. I've been posting pics on Photoworks. It's free but you've got to email yourself the addy of your pic then copy and paste this addy to have a link in the review.
Pam Z said... (10/19/03 0:51 AM) Reply
I'm able to see the front view now. Thanks. Great style on you! This is VERY flattering on you & aren't you clever using a reversible? Looks like you spent the time to line it.
Lynngray said... (10/18/03 9:01 PM) Reply
Wonderful as always.
Lisa Laree said... (10/18/03 8:42 PM) Reply
Thanks for fixing the picture! The coat is great!
CarolynGM said... (10/18/03 7:31 PM) Reply
I can see the picture now. WOW! Your coat is beautiful and extremely flattering to you.
Leslie in Austin said... (10/18/03 7:06 PM) Reply
*Fabulous*!
els said... (10/18/03 6:10 PM) Reply
Great coat and beautifull with that lining,a petty I could not see the other link to the back.
Gigi Louis said... (10/18/03 5:04 PM) Reply
Yeah! I can see the photo now. :-) Another fabulous garment, Ann! It looks great on you.
PattiA said... (10/18/03 3:59 PM) Reply
Hi, Ann--the photo is up--thanks for whatever you did. The coat is lovely. As always, your impeccable technique coupled with a real eye for what works for you (design lines, and fabric texture and color) equals a wonderful look.
Ann Smith said... (10/18/03 3:56 PM) Reply
I changed the photo to my PR album so you should be able to see the front view at least. I don't know what's going on with Ofoto. I see that my pictures are suddenly not available from all my past reviews.
CarolynGM said... (10/18/03 1:39 PM) Reply
Signing in did not work for me either. I'm having the same problem with some of the other reviews that post the pictures on Ofoto also.
Rustybobn said... (10/18/03 9:24 AM) Reply
Once I signed into Ofoto, I was able to see the coat. Click on Help, then sign in. Come back here and click the link--you'll see the coat, which is *very* nice Ann!
sonya kirkwood said... (10/18/03 9:23 AM) Reply
I can see the pictures - great coat!
mudcat said... (10/18/03 9:11 AM) Reply
Iget the "not available" error too.
CarolynGM said... (10/18/03 6:27 AM) Reply
I can't see the photo either. I get the Ofoto error page telling me it's not available.
Pam Z said... (10/18/03 3:46 AM) Reply
Bummer...I can't see the photos.
PamJr said... (10/17/03 11:31 PM) Reply
Yes, I see the photo. Nice coat!
Ann Smith said... (10/17/03 11:09 PM) Reply
Odd, when I click on the photo link it comes up as it is supposed to. Don't know what to do......
CatherineN said... (10/17/03 7:28 PM) Reply
This coat will be so useful since a winter coat in California is a raincoat. Look forward to seeing the picture.
Lisa Laree said... (10/17/03 4:34 PM) Reply
Ann, I can't see any of the pictures... (I get a 'page is not available' message). I'm glad to see this review; I've been thinking about tackling a pleather raincoat, too (ok, so I might be a little over ambitious about this fall's sewing schedule...;) )
els said... (10/17/03 4:32 PM) Reply
Hi Ann the links to the photo's is not working it says: The page you're looking for is not available.

by: catintheha...