Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3835 (Built By You Tie-sleeve Dress)

Reviewed by:CrescentaLuna

Hall of Fame 2009
Posted on:1/22/09 0:47 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
shannonmk said... (1/28/09 4:48 PM) Reply
I love it! I bet it will look great with a yellor or a red cardigan, too. I am cutting out my blouse pattern today (with quilting cotton, too).
Christas said... (1/22/09 8:24 PM) Reply
Soooo cute! The perfect amount of retro. Looks great!
JTink said... (1/22/09 11:25 AM) Reply
It's amazing what a cardigan can do:-) I have rediscovered a lot of so-so outfits, when I've added a cardigan. And just my 2 cents, I actually think this looks very nice on you without the belt. It flows.
nicegirl said... (1/22/09 10:48 AM) Reply
I totally thought of Michelle when i saw your thumbnail photo so you're on the right track! I think this looks very cute on you.
Beek said... (1/22/09 9:56 AM) Reply
I am so happy to see the return of the femininee dress! Yeah! Your sheath is gorgeous.
marec said... (1/22/09 9:38 AM) Reply
That is just so cute on you! I love it with the cardigan, and perhaps this style will become an American standard (again).
renren said... (1/22/09 0:58 AM) Reply
So this will become a kind of Inauguration Day dress for you, too! I think it is lovely. I have sewn the tops from this pattern twice, and for me, because I'm at the largest size in the size range, a little on the heavy side, and a little older, it just didn't work out too well. But on you, fabulous and I'm glad the First Lady helped you rediscover its potential.

Margo Handbag Paper Pattern