Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 06-2007-118 (Top with bow detail)

Reviewed by:rivergum

About rivergumstarstarstarstar
Member since: 12/17/06
Posted on:1/26/09 4:15 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Annette1 said... (1/26/09 9:35 PM) Reply
Well, you perseverance has certainly paid off. REALLY, you have THREE nice tops here. I REALLY like that orange one. You just look so pretty in that color! I wish I had your figure. :o)
Karen8320 said... (1/26/09 7:15 PM) Reply
Lovely work, Frantic, and I like the way you persevered with the pattern to get it looking just right for you. Thanks for sharing your sewing journey with us.
Leslie in NZ said... (1/26/09 7:15 PM) Reply
Thank you for this enlightening review!! I have a nice fitting but now boring TNT Tshirt pattern. I have been mulling over how to change it and have been following Sherrill Miller's exploits in copying interesting neck lines, but your suggestion of copying the neck line from another pattern and morphing it with the TNT sounds more immediately accessible to me. Many thanks for your comment, I will now look at my patterns in a new light!
mssewcrazy said... (1/26/09 9:04 AM) Reply
That top is so cute on you. What a great idea to use the burda tee combined with another pattern design detail like you did.
Kellie R. said... (1/26/09 8:01 AM) Reply
Despite the issues, you turned out a lovely top. I really like the neckline; it's flattering on you and in such a great color!
Judy Wentz said... (1/26/09 7:13 AM) Reply
Very clever....thanks for the tip. Very nice looking top. jw

SewBaby Wonder Jacket Pattern