Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8306 (Misses' jacket and belt)

Reviewed by:Tany

About Tanystarstarstar
PORTUGAL
Member since: 3/2/06
Posted on:1/27/09 10:28 AM
Last Updated:1/27/09 10:37 AM

Braemar said... (2/5/09 2:38 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket. I am learning so much from your blog, very generous of you to share your knowledge! Mary Anne
Ann's Fashion Studio said... (1/31/09 9:51 AM) Reply
Tany, you did an amazing job on this jacket. It is perfect for you! Every detail done impeccably!
carolynw said... (1/29/09 9:42 AM) Reply
Absolutely gorgeous - colour is perfect for you
Annette1 said... (1/28/09 10:37 PM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL jacket, and your workmanship is SUPERB. I love every little detail. :o)
Tany said... (1/28/09 4:13 AM) Reply
Thank you ladies! dvmcindy: it's not my fault, PR linked to the V8308 automatically... please refer to the "more info provided by Tany" for the correct link
CynthiaSue said... (1/27/09 10:22 PM) Reply
How fun to see you over here!! You are pulling that collar off in spades and you clearly know your colors. Turquoise is dazzling on you. I think your pattern link is for a hat though......V8308.
solosmocker said... (1/27/09 10:09 PM) Reply
Exquisite jacket, Tany. The color is wonderful and as always your workwomanship is perfection.
Vonnevo said... (1/27/09 6:36 PM) Reply
Fabulous !!!
Lori V said... (1/27/09 6:00 PM) Reply
This is an amazing jacket.
Erica B. said... (1/27/09 5:19 PM) Reply
Simply fabulous as usual Tany!
Ann Smith said... (1/27/09 4:03 PM) Reply
Very beautiful and perfect as usual. Glad to see you here reviewing. Thank you.
sewing addict said... (1/27/09 2:02 PM) Reply
This is a beautiful creation. Everything about it is perfect. I'm particularly envious of your patch pockets and your pressing skills.
Kennis said... (1/27/09 1:55 PM) Reply
I saw this on your blog too. It's just wonderful. I don't know if I ever will get to your level of craftsmanship in 30 years.
Aixoise said... (1/27/09 12:52 PM) Reply
Very beautiful! The workmanship is impeccable, the result stunning. Thank you for posting photos of your construction techniques--very helpful.
MissCelie said... (1/27/09 12:23 PM) Reply
Holy Cow, this is fantastic! I love the color and your attention to detail. The collar is divine!
blue mooney said... (1/27/09 11:53 AM) Reply
smashing, Tany. I love to visit your blog and admire your projects!
Beek said... (1/27/09 11:22 AM) Reply
Absolutely beautiful! I love the big black button on that bright turquoise blue coat. Stunning!
mylittleelephant said... (1/27/09 11:17 AM) Reply
Amazing!!! It's great to see construction photos, so so helpful and all done beautifully.....thank you for taking time for this review!
Kellie R. said... (1/27/09 10:41 AM) Reply
Just gorgeous - you've done a great job!
gatorgirl4325 said... (1/27/09 10:39 AM) Reply
Your jacket is just wonderful, Tany!
Nancy K said... (1/27/09 10:31 AM) Reply
I saw this on your blog and I was very interested to see your coat as I am making a longer version. It is gorgeous on you and I am glad to see that you added interfacing, as I did. I also plan on adding shoulder pads, and I too found that there is plenty of room for this. Mine should only come out as fabulous as yours!

Kwik Sew 3238