Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2759 (Anne Klein suit and top)

Reviewed by:rivergum

About rivergumstarstarstarstar
Member since: 12/17/06
Posted on:1/29/09 4:30 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Grammy Gin said... (2/24/09 12:06 PM) Reply
Glad to hear about the Zegna linen...I just got some from Michael also. Since you plan on dry cleaning them...I guess you didn't wash the fabric before construction? You really look great in these pants. The fit is wonderful. I am tagging this for future review. Thanks for posting this. Ginny
rivergum said... (1/31/09 3:56 PM) Reply
Aly, I'm planning to dry clean them. Black linen does not wash well in my experience (tends to look washed out quickly) and with black pants I won't have to clean them too often I hope.
ALY said... (1/30/09 5:18 PM) Reply
Your pants look great, and so unwrinkled I couldn't believe they were linen. With the linen lined with silk combo, just curious, how are you planning to clean them?
Annette1 said... (1/30/09 1:02 AM) Reply
These pants look GREAT on you! The silk organza has REALLY done the trick to cut down on wrinkling, too. I'm going to try that myself next time.
Karen8320 said... (1/29/09 8:28 PM) Reply
Great work, Frantic! These pants fit you so well and you are looking really good! Thanks for your advice about lining them in silk organza. It's obviously a great technique and I'm sure would make wearing these pants really lovely.
annie11 said... (1/29/09 9:33 AM) Reply
Beautiful fit!
Re Becca said... (1/29/09 9:22 AM) Reply
Those fit really well. and for linen they don't seem to wrinkle much. Thanks for the fly link.
KarmenG said... (1/29/09 8:47 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! The Zena held up very well so you must be happy. In the photo your pants look great.
blue mooney said... (1/29/09 8:40 AM) Reply
Very nice outfit! I'm really impressed that after wearing linen pants all day, they don't look very wrinkled at all. Great look on you.

BurdaStyle Magazine 04-1996-417

by: motorharp

by: AmberSage

Sewing Workshop Stella and Luna Tops

Sewing Workshop Stella and Luna Tops

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)

Victoria Jones Collection Happi Coat & Hanten (230)