Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2327 (Men's briefs, trunks and thong)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:2/2/09 1:16 PM
Last Updated:5/18/09 7:24 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people
mhk3boys said... (5/19/09 10:49 AM) Reply
Your DS boxer briefs and briefs look so good! I also had doubts or wasn't sure on the front panel. I kept wanting to open them up, instead of stacking them folded, but I went with the directions and it worked for the good. One of these days I will write my review!
AnneMarie60 said... (5/19/09 8:39 AM) Reply
Fantastic job on these! I am inspired by your excellent results!
FreyaStark said... (5/19/09 5:39 AM) Reply
A highly polished, professional-looking effort. If I thought I could do as well I might make my own undies, too - Target is discontinuing my favourites.
droxy said... (5/18/09 11:27 PM) Reply
Just seeing this review is cool. I did not know there were patterns for this!
Leslie in Austin said... (5/18/09 7:42 PM) Reply
So exited to see this review as I just discovered this pattern and was about to buy it. Your version of the briefs look great!!
PrairieTides said... (2/20/09 1:18 PM) Reply
Oh good, I'm not the only one showing my (or in your case, DH's) underwear on the internet. LOL! Nice job! I'll have to show them to my DH and DS and see if they are interested...
Josephine said... (2/3/09 10:33 AM) Reply
Thanks for this review- BF just asked if I could make some briefs like this the other day - now I know what pattern to get!
li'l miss muffett said... (2/3/09 9:16 AM) Reply
I love this pattern too and have used it several times (all but the thong pattern. My DH says "NO WAY!" LOL!!) My DH and DS love the trunks, also!
marjenann said... (2/3/09 7:54 AM) Reply
Great job! Very professional!!
appleton78 said... (2/2/09 8:39 PM) Reply
Nice Job!! I made 5 pair of these for my dh...he loves them. He says that they are his most comfortable. Thanks for the review!
Hilary said... (2/2/09 6:41 PM) Reply
Great job! I need to make some more underwear for my DH too-though the ones I made several years ago are still going strong. I'm just tired of them! LOL :D
Bobolots said... (2/2/09 4:14 PM) Reply
I like these - I think I have this pattern! DH would never wear them though. Boxer briefs it is...
mhk3boys said... (2/2/09 1:29 PM) Reply
They look real good . I have this pattern in the mail and can't wait to try it on my DH and 2 DS. My youngest is not potty trained yet.

Understanding Wool Fabrics