Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> 2003-#250-01 (Pants)

Reviewed by:Mufffet

Last Updated:2/8/09 12:37 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

Michelle L said... (3/24/09 9:01 AM) Reply
Great fit!! I'm still afraid to attempt pants (I have two pair cut out..I just haven't attempted to sew them!), your fit turned out great, you make me want to go ahead and sew mine up!
mssewcrazy said... (2/21/09 10:32 PM) Reply
Great pants! They are really slenderizing. I vote stretch woven stuff like Sherril. Those are my kind of clothes so don't limit them to only Vermont. If I ever make a start on all this year's accumulated patterns and projects, I may have to look into getting the Lutterloh system.
Ody said... (2/9/09 11:05 AM) Reply
Those pants fit wonderfully---the highest compliment! I am so jealous! Great job and every time I see your picture, I just want to give you a hug! You look like the greatest person to sit down and have a cup of coffee with.
Mufffet said... (2/9/09 10:00 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone! And Annette1, thanks for the nice words on my outfit. This is my usual look - my "Vermont Style" look! My "at work in the library" look. :) The fleece is from Cabela's online - love their stuff. And the ubiquitous turtle neck. Ecco shoes a terrific bargain at 1/3 the price in the back bargain room of my Danform Clog store.
LorelleD said... (2/9/09 5:42 AM) Reply
Great looking pants. Well done.
Annette1 said... (2/9/09 0:21 AM) Reply
VERY nice pants, so well-fitting, and they're YOURS, ALL YOURS! You're making me want to order some Lutterloh designs! I already have the little measuring tape and those French curves and all. :o) I like this whole outfit!
Miss Fairchild said... (2/8/09 4:17 PM) Reply
Great job! The fit looks fine; and the pants look terrific. I'm in the "deciding stage" of a few Lutterloh tops, but now I'm thinking of bringing out my Lutterloh pants patterns as well and getting really busy. That is, once the self-drafted top I'm working on is finished. Love the fabric; it looks like it's very soft; and a great use for it. Now you have your mom with you everywhere you go.
Peggy L said... (2/8/09 4:08 PM) Reply
Nice pants!
Sherril Miller said... (2/8/09 3:01 PM) Reply
Definitely a keeper. If you decide not to add ease, you could use some RPL for the fitting room. I love this fabric as it washes great, looks like wool gab and I can sit without too much ease.
pinemeadows said... (2/8/09 1:09 PM) Reply
It looks like these are a very good fit! Thanks for posting.
Hilary said... (2/8/09 12:49 PM) Reply
Your pants look great! I had this system many moons ago but at the time I couldn't figure it out. I wish I still had it, as I no longer have the funds to purchase it again. Oh well, it's not like I'm low on patterns :D lol! Great job on your pants!

The Technique of Underlining Garments
The Technique of Underlining Garments

by: SewWil

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

BRUSH FRINGE JACKET, a CD book by Kenneth King