Online Sewing Class: Create a Jacket Muslin

Pattern Reviews> Mrs. Stylebook Magazine> MSB151(71/189) (Top using a Border Print)

Reviewed by:poplin

Sweater knit fabrics

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Christas said... (2/19/09 8:40 PM) Reply
It takes a very talented person to be able to draft such a pretty top. Excellent sewing (and DRAFTING!).
MamaSewing said... (2/19/09 3:23 PM) Reply
I love your top--I hope you don't just put it in the closet to sit all alone, get it out and Wear it! Th fabric is lovely and in your pics it looks great on you!
petro said... (2/19/09 2:27 PM) Reply
I love the collar on this.
amy in mpls said... (2/19/09 1:30 PM) Reply
Wow, I love looking at the MSB pictures and wish that i had that knowledge to draft patterns. Your jacket is beautiful. very nice job!!
kavita said... (2/19/09 12:01 PM) Reply
Beautiful top. Love the Naomi Ito fabric too. I have my MSB slopers but have not worked on a top yet. Your results are giving me encouragement.
mastdenman said... (2/19/09 9:58 AM) Reply
Pretty.
AnneMarie60 said... (2/19/09 9:12 AM) Reply
I love your fabric! I am in awe of folks with the talent and experience to create garments from this publication. Your blouse fits you very well with perfect porportions for your slim frame. Great review.
Kay Y said... (2/19/09 8:18 AM) Reply
This is just gorgeous Diana! Simple and classic yet really different with the border print and raw border print edges.
doctorsirena said... (2/19/09 5:49 AM) Reply
Very nice top! I find it interesting and intriguing to read about MSB and am impressed that you created this garment "from scratch" (at least in my opinion). I have a couple of border prints in my stash, so it was helpful to see your review. Great job on this work-of-art!

Sewing Facings and Developing Facing Patterns