Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Lutterloh> 1999-#94 (Long skirt with pocket flaps)

Reviewed by:Miss Fairchild

About Miss Fairchildstarstarstarstar

Posted on:2/21/09 10:30 PM
Last Updated:2/22/09 9:19 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Miss Fairchild said... (11/29/12 7:53 AM) Reply
Annie, my town has a yearly Dickens of a Christmas and I'm wearing it to that event. I might get inspired to make another one. I have some plum corduroy.
Annie- oh said... (11/28/12 7:48 PM) Reply
Holy cow, Miss Fairchild, NOW I get my Lutterloh out - and for this pattern - thank you so much!
kathysews said... (6/24/09 6:47 PM) Reply
I am getting ready to try some Lutterlohs, reading evrything I can find, thanks so much
Mufffet said... (2/22/09 3:55 PM) Reply
Beth, another nice skirt pattern for you! I also liked your button-down-the-front one. Love the waistline details and your explanation of the pocket flap and the waistline!
bananaoil said... (2/22/09 12:21 PM) Reply
Thanks Beth, Your skirt is a winner. I like the contrast on the pocket too. Another good point you make is that comparing the Lutterloh drafted pattern to your own sloper to assure fit is the way to go. Although drafted to your specific measurements, things like length differences and sway back adjustments still have to be accounted for and the basic pattern draft can't account for those.
Heatherrique said... (2/22/09 11:22 AM) Reply
Very sleek skirt, Beth! Thanks for the info on your waist treatment.
sewtime said... (2/22/09 10:56 AM) Reply
Cute and perfect fitting skirt!!!! Great review!!
AnneMarie60 said... (2/22/09 10:04 AM) Reply
The fit is indeed perfect. I like your fabric and the pockets add a flattering design detail. Very helpful review.

by: julliams