Pattern Reviews> Lazy Girl Designs> 123 (Miranda Day Bag)

Reviewed by:Oceanpeg

About Oceanpegstar
Member since: 4/1/08
Posted on:3/1/09 11:45 PM
Last Updated:3/2/09 0:27 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories
kathyu30 said... (7/23/11 7:49 PM) Reply
Oceanpg, i just read your review and you said there are instructions on the website how to insert a zipper?? i can't find instructions for a zipper on this bag anywhere. could you please let me know where to find it. thank you!!!
Oceanpeg said... (3/3/09 11:53 PM) Reply
Thanks. Yes, I'm a RHS sister. Been at it for about 8 years. Oceanpeg on the QMB and QMB2 too, when I get a chance to get there. Too busy creating....LOL... Have more of the "Sisterhood" fabric in other prints too. Even got their matching mugs. Surprised at the prices of the red hat fabrics on e-Bay lately. Still have plenty more other red hat fabrics in my stash too. The striped fabric was in my stash, too. A Wally World purchase awhile ago.
Sharon1952 said... (3/2/09 9:20 AM) Reply
Love the colors and design. Nice handbag!
renren said... (3/2/09 9:17 AM) Reply
I love your fabric selections, and I'm looking for a link for the lining made using purple and white stripes . . . but perhaps I'm overlooking it? The Sisterhood of Purple paired with Red Hat Sisterhood is a very powerful combination, indeed. LOVE the bag (I do)!
Nancy Rhodes said... (3/2/09 8:28 AM) Reply
Hi Great Bag! I am assuming you are a sister - a Red Hat Sister! Glad to know you. I am a founding member of my chapter here in Akron/Summit Co, Ohio - The Red Hat Flashes. When I joined, I hoped to meet other sewists - didn't but have had a good time anyway. Enough off topic here... Great bag, and NO one else will have one like it! Bravo ! Well Done!!!
Heatherrique said... (3/2/09 0:13 AM) Reply
Exquisitely gorgeous bag! Lovely colors!

by: yas1282