Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3657 ( Women's Tunic)

Reviewed by:hestiah

Last Updated:6/10/09 2:02 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Plus
MapleCandy3 said... (4/4/10 3:51 PM) Reply
I have been trying to find some cute summer tops and this is exctly what I want!! Your review has been the push for me to order this pattern, your top looks fabulous!
pink 23 said... (1/2/10 9:45 PM) Reply
I would like to try this pattern, but I'm never sewn of that kind of fabric. Reading your reveiw was so helpful. Thank you for leaving it. Susie
pink 23 said... (1/2/10 9:45 PM) Reply
pammieh said... (9/7/09 11:46 PM) Reply
I now love Kwik Sew; I'm not going back - great piece!!
meesa said... (8/2/09 2:41 AM) Reply
I also made this top and I noticed the suggestion on the pattern not to blend sizes. I had to do the same--3X morphed to 4X+ in the hips. I love this pattern!
zannie said... (6/14/09 10:24 PM) Reply
You did a great job and I think your top is way cuter than the pattern photo!
JEF said... (6/11/09 7:45 PM) Reply
Very pretty top!
craftygamma said... (6/11/09 8:03 AM) Reply
That top looks really nice on you. That is really wierd about the line blending--practically every womens pattern I sew blends to the next size at the hips. In fact I have noticed that so often in the reviews that I think maybe it's time for the pattern companies to realize women have bigger hips than they think!
Woolygal said... (6/11/09 7:08 AM) Reply
This is a winner for sure.
Leora said... (6/11/09 2:22 AM) Reply
I made a gauze top two-ish years ago and it is still my FAV to wear, have to stop myself from reaching for it too much. In fact, it is time to make a replacement and your purple is looking great! Nice top!!
Kayseri said... (6/10/09 8:43 PM) Reply
Great looking top and very flattering. As I'm a similar shape I'll have to get this one.
CarolynGM said... (6/10/09 7:12 PM) Reply
What a lovely top! Those warnings puzzle me, too. It must be a new thing because I haven't noticed it on any of my older KS patterns.
Time4me said... (6/10/09 3:39 PM) Reply
Hey, cute shirt. I just made my first Kwik Sew pattern and noticed the warnings. I too thought that was pretty unusual. I wonder if that is a new thing?
annie11 said... (6/10/09 3:12 PM) Reply
Love it! That color is really beautiful on you. I also ignore their warnings against blending sizes. Try a walking foot to help you hem stretchy and unruly fabrics.
moonchild61 said... (6/10/09 3:03 PM) Reply
Pretty color and looks nice. Don't get the blending sizes thing, I mean, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.
Christas said... (6/10/09 2:19 PM) Reply
You ignored the KWIK Sew warnings and decided to blend lines?! Oh, my! Did the "Sewing Police" come to get you? HA! The fit looks perfect and I think you made a wonderful call to ignore the warnings. Your shirt is lovely!
leeannz said... (6/10/09 2:05 PM) Reply
Pretty and breezy for the summer!!!

by: WinterQuee...