Pattern Reviews> Contest> Mini Wardrobe May 2009 (True Blue Love!!)

Reviewed by:Meggie LuLu

About Meggie LuLustarstarstarstar
OK United States
Member since: 1/26/08
Posted on:5/31/09 10:45 PM

Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (6/14/09 10:31 AM) Reply
Megan...you are a ROCK STAR !!!!
nancy2001 said... (6/10/09 4:13 PM) Reply
Great outfits. Good luck with your new job.
AnneM said... (6/7/09 7:31 PM) Reply
Congrats on your wonderful mini-wardrobe. Love all the outfits. Wonderful you were able to finish everything.
said... (6/5/09 2:02 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous wardrobe!
FullertonRegan said... (6/4/09 6:05 PM) Reply
I agree with Annette... such a drag when work gets in the way! ;) Meggie, you're totally adorable! I didn't think much of the pattern envelope for Simplicity 4047, but you made one sweet top. They should use YOUR top for the pattern photo -- it shows off the pattern so well. Great job sister!
AquariJenn said... (6/3/09 6:24 PM) Reply
Great job again, Meggie! Have fun wearing all your new clothes. :)
Oceanpeg said... (6/2/09 11:39 PM) Reply
Nice outfits and MiniWardrobe.
Em's Summer said... (6/1/09 1:18 PM) Reply
WOW! Great wardrobe!
kal1 said... (6/1/09 11:02 AM) Reply
beautiful wardrobe!
AliciaNoel said... (6/1/09 9:20 AM) Reply
Wonderful wardrobe!! You've done such a great job as usual :-)
persevering said... (6/1/09 0:14 AM) Reply
Congratulations! You completed on time and everything looks great!
Annette1 said... (5/31/09 11:11 PM) Reply
Who put the "vamp" in revamped? MeggieLulu, that's who! (That will be my rhyme for the year, you'll be glad to know.) NEED I say: I KNEW you'd finish! (That's a nice way of saying, "Told you so, told you so!!") I LOVE the entire wardrobe. I especially like that you have two distinctly different styles of skirts that will go with so many different things. FANTASTISIMO!! So now what are you going to do with all your SPARE TIME? Ha, ha, ha!
JoanneM said... (5/31/09 10:52 PM) Reply
Love the twirly skirt! Everything looks so great!
blue mooney said... (5/24/09 3:57 PM) Reply
This is a great plan! That WOF skirt is really cute. I love what you did with the swirly knit top - I have some of that fabric, too! Blue rules!!
Mahler said... (5/24/09 10:09 AM) Reply
This will be a rocket wardrobe. Wonderful ! Go Meggie Go !
Katharine in BXL said... (5/24/09 9:00 AM) Reply
Way to go with following yur sewing muse and listening to yourself. Sew and wear what calls to you!
Annette1 said... (5/24/09 1:27 AM) Reply
That's what I call living dangerously, changing plans late in the game! (Sounds EXACTLY like me, actually.) I LOVE your new wardrobe plan. That vintage-inspired top is just TOO cute. I have GOT to learn to look past whatever first catches my eye, because I've SEEN this pattern, but really didn't care for the jacket, so I just flipped the page. And all the while, that CUTE top was LURKING right there before my beady little eyes. This is going to be so cute! You're halfway there already. Your TNT skirt turned out beautifully with the two tiers, and I've always liked that snakeskin top. And the DENIM skirt is REALLY cute! I can't wait to see that one made up!
Annette1 said... (5/20/09 11:23 PM) Reply
ARE YA' DONE YET??? I see you're off to a GREAT start, and I KNOW you'll make the deadline. :o)
callmeRuth said... (5/16/09 12:23 PM) Reply
Your storyboard is fabulous! I can't wait to see all the finished garments.
Nana39 said... (5/6/09 8:33 PM) Reply
you will do good even if you have to stay up all night if i know you , hurry up and get them done so i can see all of them0.
Sharon1952 said... (5/6/09 6:50 AM) Reply
You are always so inspirational to your fellow seamstresses! Great choices- can't wait to see them in final form.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (5/6/09 6:36 AM) Reply
Megan...so far, so great !
CynthiaSue said... (5/6/09 0:05 AM) Reply
ha!! what does Annette think of this? i seem to remember her "blue" entry. great minds think alike. that burda pencil skirt is going to look so cute on you!
Annette1 said... (5/5/09 11:32 PM) Reply
What an AWESOME wardrobe you have planned. I LOVE all your fabrics AND the patterns you've picked. I HATE IT WHEN WORK INTERFERES WITH MY SEWING. I know how FAST you are, though, so I KNOW you'll get them done by the deadline, even the swimsuit top with the WITTY PEEPHOLE! :o)
okie2thdoc said... (5/5/09 10:22 PM) Reply
Love your choices! Can't wait to see that vintage pattern made up.
busymomof3 said... (5/5/09 9:33 PM) Reply
I hope you get to finish in time! I can't wait to see it all!

Understanding Interfacings