Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 05-2008-3 (Pintuck Tunic)

Reviewed by:lgfrog

About lgfrogstar
BC CANADA
Member since: 3/3/08
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:5/8/09 11:45 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
Annette1 said... (5/11/09 12:09 PM) Reply
VERY cute top. I think I'd better drag out my Ottobres tonight and see what there is to see after this inspiring review. :o)
Tez said... (5/10/09 5:33 AM) Reply
Lovely top!
Elemenopeo said... (5/10/09 1:12 AM) Reply
It's adorable. Best thing to do is sew another one while it is all fresh in your mind. And show us your efforts. Love it.
callmeRuth said... (5/9/09 10:40 PM) Reply
What a cute top! You did a great job on it!
sarahb said... (5/9/09 8:57 PM) Reply
This top looks s o great!
21wale said... (5/9/09 6:40 PM) Reply
From the photo, this looks fantastic! I love the style of this top - I'll have to get this magazine issue.
angie.a said... (5/9/09 6:21 PM) Reply
You prodigy you! Who makes pintucks on their first pattern ever??? :D It looks beautiful, I hope you'll sew more & share soon!
Johanna Lu said... (5/9/09 5:47 PM) Reply
Just gorgeous!
lgfrog said... (5/9/09 4:32 PM) Reply
Wow - thank you for the warm welcome everyone! :)
washer_woman said... (5/9/09 2:36 PM) Reply
This is a very cute top - beautiful work on your first pattern! Thanks for the review!
Christas said... (5/9/09 12:29 PM) Reply
I am also amazed that this is your first pattern! Wow! You have really done a wonderful job on this.
michellep74 said... (5/9/09 12:21 PM) Reply
I can't believe that this was your first pattern! I bought this issue of the magazine mainly for this top--your version really makes me want to make it up soon for summer!
orata said... (5/9/09 11:42 AM) Reply
Looks great! I like it better than the original.
Rosebeee said... (5/9/09 11:19 AM) Reply
Welcome & congrats on your first review! Your top looks great!
Annette Wright said... (5/9/09 10:26 AM) Reply
I think it looks terrific. I never even noticed it in the magazine, and will go take a look and see if I might like to make it up. Your work looks really good, I like it.
Lori V said... (5/9/09 7:15 AM) Reply
I think it looks fantastic. I bought this issue just for the top, now after seeing your cute top, I have to get this one made.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (5/9/09 3:59 AM) Reply
This looks lovely....great job with your first pattern!
sewsue said... (5/9/09 2:44 AM) Reply
Congratulations on your first review and first pattern. Well done! I like this pattern too and it is on my "to do" list.
JenniferBee said... (5/9/09 2:27 AM) Reply
Great top, I'll have to have another look at this pattern. Congratulations on your first review.
lgfrog said... (5/9/09 2:23 AM) Reply
Thanks for your comments, and for the tip - I added the thumbnail photo...
brissie71 said... (5/9/09 1:38 AM) Reply
It looks lovely. I've got this pattern in my mental queue. Thanks for reviewing it!
Sew4Fun said... (5/9/09 1:28 AM) Reply
It may not be perfect in your eyes but it looks great from here! You did really well, especially as this is your first time using a pattern. Congrats on your first pattern and your first review here on PR. If you edit your review to add a thumbnail photo from your computer I'm sure you'll get lots more comments. At the moment it's not showing up on the photo gallery so I almost missed it.

by: GeoP