Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2908 (Women's Stretch Jeans)

Reviewed by:Erica B.

About Erica B.starstarstarstar
Member since: 6/6/06

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:5/14/09 2:16 AM
Last Updated:5/14/09 2:22 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 10 people    Very Helpful by 29 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

msgadget said... (6/13/09 2:51 AM) Reply
Great detail and these pants look just like you got them off a rack in the store. Love your pocket detail!
Fictionfan said... (5/30/09 3:29 PM) Reply
Another perfect Erica B creation! Thanks for the review and the great detail photos.
Deepika said... (5/21/09 5:16 PM) Reply
How did I ever miss this? These are GREAT jeans!
speedythemouse said... (5/16/09 9:43 PM) Reply
I just called my daughters in to look at these. I quote "Go her...those are great jeans" They are college students, they should know. Great job!
Ariadne said... (5/16/09 0:14 AM) Reply
great photos. Would you mind writing out a step by step of how you created these lovely, individualized details?
GoSewGirl said... (5/15/09 4:37 PM) Reply
Your jeans are so good and such a good fit that I really have to order this pattern now! Your jeans look completely rtw and I especially love your signature back pocket design! Nice work. LizH
becca a said... (5/15/09 3:28 PM) Reply
Fabulous jeans! I love the signature pockets.
Pamaro said... (5/15/09 2:50 PM) Reply
Beautiful fitting pair of jeans. If I didn't see this review, I would have thought they were RTW.
Stitchcakes said... (5/15/09 2:32 PM) Reply
Get OUT!!
Catbird said... (5/15/09 10:37 AM) Reply
These jeans are fantastic! I'm surprised they didn't include the coin pocket -- how can you have jeans without a coin pocket?! Great idea to add your own, and the back pocket is beautiful. You do impeccable work.
Bonnie123 said... (5/15/09 9:50 AM) Reply
You are awesome!!!!!
mssewcrazy said... (5/15/09 6:58 AM) Reply
"O my goodness" to quote an old movie-these are fantastic. I haven't sewed any of a zillion patterns I have gotten lately and now I want to go order a specialty jeans one to lay on top of the stack. After seeing these I would have to agree it is the best jeans pattern ever.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (5/15/09 6:06 AM) Reply
FABULOUS! ..except they make you look just TOO gorgeous :)
Raye Ann said... (5/15/09 0:01 AM) Reply
hooray- these are fannntastic. i have followed most of the reviews for this pattern- it is a winner. your version is great! love your creative touches on the pockets and with the rivets.
Hilary said... (5/14/09 7:23 PM) Reply
They came out beautifully-I love the pocket design! Great idea :D
Heidi Ho said... (5/14/09 3:53 PM) Reply
Wow!! Those are fantastic jeans. I can't believe how nice they tuned out! Such a prefect fit without having to try to hunt down a pair with 37" inseams that actually fit and look nice! I will have to try this pattern.
Karyn E said... (5/14/09 2:59 PM) Reply
Wow these look awesome. I love the pocket detail. I also like the pink top you have on. You do beautiful work!
nglalala said... (5/14/09 2:56 PM) Reply
You're jeans are perfect!!! I need to get this pattern!
nellc said... (5/14/09 2:43 PM) Reply
Great looking jeans!
Leora said... (5/14/09 12:46 PM) Reply
What she said!
ConnieBJ said... (5/14/09 12:41 PM) Reply
Dear Ms B. I was hoping you would not like them. I need another pattern like I need another hole in my head. *sigh* They look so darn good on you, that I will have to make a purchase. Thanks for nothing!(grin)
homejewel said... (5/14/09 12:25 PM) Reply
I am so impressed, and seriously drooling over that 37-inch inseam! Incredible work!
KrystalL said... (5/14/09 11:35 AM) Reply
Fly, as usual! I might try this pattern for my next pair of jeans.
PhyllisC said... (5/14/09 11:16 AM) Reply
Hands down the best jeans I've EVER seen on PR!
ambergirl134 said... (5/14/09 10:58 AM) Reply
I love the EB you embroidered on the pocket! That is so clever. Nice job!
cabinbaby said... (5/14/09 9:52 AM) Reply
I love that pocket detail on the back. And really? 37" inseam?? Great jeans.
sewbehind said... (5/14/09 9:44 AM) Reply
Beautiful job, Erica. They look great on you and I love the back pocket design. You own these!
solosmocker said... (5/14/09 8:16 AM) Reply
Those pockets are fabulous. My short little legs fantasize about having legs as long as yours!LOL!
Sweetiebop said... (5/14/09 8:07 AM) Reply
These jeans look great on you and I can see why you will be making them again.
tanroc75 said... (5/14/09 7:46 AM) Reply
Oh did an awesome job! I love the designer pocket initials! I can just hear someone asking, "excuse me what are you wearing?" "It's ~EB~ by Erica!!!!" Great job!
Nancy Rhodes said... (5/14/09 7:10 AM) Reply
Home Run! Out of the Park! You are SEW ready for summer now. your script EB on the pocket is a truly inspired detail. I enjoyed reading along at the sew along for this pattern... all the results were very RTW. your top really sets of the jean... thanks for sharing.
Lori V said... (5/14/09 7:07 AM) Reply
These are great, what details. I am thinking I have to get this pattern.
donna mel said... (5/14/09 7:03 AM) Reply
really fantastic job!! i can't wait to make these myself. i've never made jeans and this will be a good place to begin!
Jatman said... (5/14/09 6:38 AM) Reply
OK, I may have to buy this pattern now. These jeans look so nice on you! Your top stitching is perfect!
Natasha B said... (5/14/09 5:52 AM) Reply
Fabulous! And great pocket too!
yoshimi said... (5/14/09 4:43 AM) Reply
These are so great on you. I'm definitely interested in the pattern now. Thank you for your review!
Sigrid. said... (5/14/09 3:06 AM) Reply
WOW, these are great. The back pocket is a very special detail. Love it. Perhaps I must order this pattern after reading so many raving reviews.
Lunar_C said... (5/14/09 2:52 AM) Reply
No way!!! you made these.!!!!! Your signature pocket is terrific. I wouldn't have looked twice at these before but I need this pattern now.

by: sarahjk