Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5336

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Skirts

Other Projects by LisaRM using this Pattern

Vesta Patterns

4u2cme said... (1/8/10 10:40 AM) Reply
I saw Connie Crawford wearing this jacket at her seminar. The fit was fabulous. I purchased the pattern and I hope to tackle it soon.
lyndle said... (10/14/09 10:38 PM) Reply
Graet jacket and an amazingly helpful review. Well done and thanks!
renren said... (5/17/09 9:17 AM) Reply
Oh, that machine embroidery added to the lining is such a delicious surprise. Thanks for the tip about using CE at the sleeve head gathers (if that's the correct terminology) and thanks for reviewing this beautiful jacket. I am getting more and more intrigued by these CC patterns. Also thanks for indicating Butterick has a technical support line. (They probably won't be too thrilled that I now know that. )
gaginny said... (5/17/09 9:12 AM) Reply
Very pretty jacket and a great job on construction. I am a CC the fit that I get right out of the envelope.
cleverclogs said... (5/17/09 7:22 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great shot of the embroidered lining- I'm about to start on a jacket and will do something similar!
eugenia123 said... (5/17/09 5:43 AM) Reply
Beautiful jacket - I love that color. Looks like you've done a great job - like you, I thought Shannon's class was really good.
calminatrix said... (5/17/09 2:04 AM) Reply
hey lisa! martha allen again from cynthia's class. very pretty jacket and thanks for the great tips. i was glad to hear you liked shannon's class as i am getting ready to take it. great job!