Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 4095 (Women's knit tops, pant, skirt)

Reviewed by:halleyscomet

Pattern Size:Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
See other patterns in this category: Tops    Plus    Skirts
Frozzy said... (5/21/09 5:02 PM) Reply
Really cute on you, very feminine and flattering. And you used stash fabric! Now you can buy more....
yorkshire lass said... (5/20/09 5:54 AM) Reply
Very flattering outfit on you. I like the fabric choice, it goes so well with the pattern.
renren said... (5/19/09 9:39 PM) Reply
Really pretty!
halleyscomet said... (5/19/09 4:11 PM) Reply
I just serged the seams and did a very small zig zag for the hems. I wish I would have had my coverstitch when I made this!
Elona said... (5/19/09 11:40 AM) Reply
Obviously you understand perfectly how to use a multi-sized pattern), and the result is just great looking! And your image size is good now; I can see the details quite well.
SunFlowers said... (5/19/09 11:29 AM) Reply
This looks gorgeous on you!!! I like it a lot!! I don't have a coverstitch...how do you hem it using a serger?
halleyscomet said... (5/19/09 11:14 AM) Reply
Funny you asked that because I just checked the tracking number and UPS is supposed to deliver my coverstitch today but so far I haven't gotten it. I am dying to try it out, so no I just used my serger on this outfit.
EleanorSews said... (5/19/09 10:17 AM) Reply
That is just the perfect color for you! Everything about this outfit is perfect. A reminder that something simple in lovely fabric with a perfect fit can be amazing. And, inquiring minds want to know: did you use your new coverstitch machine on this?
MaryDB said... (5/17/09 9:54 AM) Reply
The outfit looks great on you - nice work. Thanks for reviewing the pattern. It looks like one I'd like to pick up.

Mini Miranda Bag Paper Pattern