Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2945 (MISSES' TOP)

Reviewed by:KarmenG

About KarmenGstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 1/3/03
Posted on:5/25/09 11:57 PM
Last Updated:5/26/09 0:12 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 19 people
Jrhee said... (6/13/12 1:18 AM) Reply
Love your fabric choice for this top, and I think your sleeves look much better than the pattern envelope without the cuffs.
daintydeb said... (2/12/10 7:14 PM) Reply
I have cut this pattern out. The mesh lining fabric was difficult to find. Does anyone know of a consistent source for this material?
Sherril Miller said... (7/5/09 12:55 PM) Reply
I just bought the pattern on your recommendation. I hope to get to it in the next couple of weeks. Especially since your top turned out so cute. Thanks!
Kellie R. said... (5/26/09 5:38 PM) Reply
Cute top. The neckline is very pretty and feminine. You look super!
CurlyCrafter said... (5/26/09 4:33 PM) Reply
lovely blouse!
fuzzygalore said... (5/26/09 2:41 PM) Reply
Actually, next time cut the inside layer 2 shorter and don't hem it at all. Then it won't show.. Really like this one, thanks for reminding me of the pattern. I made one out of really unfortunate fabric as a muslin but it stopped my momentum :-).
Kay Y said... (5/26/09 9:58 AM) Reply
Your top is gorgeous!
Patti B said... (5/26/09 9:48 AM) Reply
Omigosh, a cowl you don't have to fiddle with? I had pretty much given up on this neckline because it always needed futzing. Thanks for a very helpful review, as always.
carolynw said... (5/26/09 8:06 AM) Reply
Love the top - I have used this pattern and liked the outcome - think I made all the same changes you did. Standing on your hill aren't you Lois - beautiful backdrop
Danvillegirl said... (5/26/09 6:40 AM) Reply
I have this pattern in my stash and really should give it a try; especially after reading how nicely it drapes. Glad you got to use the new coverstitch machine.
FreyaStark said... (5/26/09 5:33 AM) Reply
A very nice distinctive top.
Annette1 said... (5/26/09 2:43 AM) Reply
VERY cute! So nice to see this one made up and to learn that the neckline does what it's supposed to do! :o)
Vonnevo said... (5/26/09 2:41 AM) Reply
BEAUTIFUL top and photo !!!!! Thanks for your very informative review :) I love that the cowl is a "no fuss" feature.
renren said... (5/26/09 0:07 AM) Reply
I love the fabric and the top. The background in your photo is striking. I'm so glad I read this review and perhaps soon I will give this one a go since it's already in my stash. I really prefer clothing you don't have to fuss with when you wear it and this sounds like the ticket.

Sew Simple 1634