Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6868 (Misses Tunic or Top)

Reviewed by:jannw

About jannwstarstarstarstar
WA USA
Member since: 9/3/06
Posted on:6/3/09 9:18 PM
Last Updated:6/3/09 9:41 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
Leora said... (6/5/09 0:06 AM) Reply
Pretty top! I'm so sad to read the reviews but at least I know to take out ease. Thank you for the helpful review!
Honeyface said... (6/4/09 11:42 AM) Reply
I guess I'm not the only one with problems using New Look! Your top is really cute, but I agree that it's too much trouble! thanks
pfaffkj said... (6/4/09 8:55 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review! I just bought this pattern and loved your picture in the gallery. After reading your review, I'll be careful with my garment. It is a shame it didn't work for you, but we do appreciate your 'heads-up.'
Christas said... (6/3/09 10:05 PM) Reply
What a shame this pattern was so much trouble. Thanks for the review! I love the fabric for your top.
renren said... (6/3/09 9:58 PM) Reply
I loved your top when I saw it in the gallery and then read the review. Definitely sounds like a lot of ease and too much fiddling to get the band right. Will steer clear! Yet you do have a very pretty top for gardening.

Simplicity 2059