Pattern Reviews> Trudy Jansen Design> 707 (Fitted Tee/ Golf Shirt)

Reviewed by:ConnieBJ

About ConnieBJstarstar
ON Canada
Member since: 12/31/03
Posted on:6/6/09 4:46 PM
Last Updated:6/6/09 4:53 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 16 people

Breyan said... (8/13/13 5:03 PM) Reply
I see that it's been a while since you've posted this, but I'm so glad you have. I can totally related with the price of golf clothes. I have checked out Trudy Jansen's site and may purchase the short/skort pattern as well. Thanks, again!!!
Holmar said... (8/19/11 10:54 AM) Reply
I love this golf shirt, the pockets are adorable. I also really like the princess seams...I am going to buy this pattern, I may not golf well...but I'll look stylish and be comfortable, and save alot of money by making my own sportswear.You did a fantastic job!
Terri Smith said... (6/8/09 8:38 PM) Reply
I am an awful golfer, but I love to look good on the course too. Thanks so much for the pattern review (new pattern designer) and the link to the new fabric store (like I need more fabric :). The tee holder is adorable, as is the pocket. Have a great time wearing your shirt!
JAS said... (6/8/09 8:08 PM) Reply
Nice top. I'm a golfer too and I love your ball and tee pocket additions.
michellep74 said... (6/8/09 2:04 PM) Reply
Great shirt! I love the looks of some of Trudy's patterns--I'll be keeping my eye out for more reviews of this line.
Sanibelle said... (6/8/09 2:59 AM) Reply
So pretty! I love the color, the princess seams, the details.... She has so many tempting patterns and they sound like they're really worth it.
AnneM said... (6/7/09 1:30 PM) Reply
Spectacular. Excellent top, very professional looking. Great features also.
Patti B said... (6/7/09 11:46 AM) Reply
What a great shirt. And, oh no!, another pattern designer that I need to try! You might try emailing Annette at RCT if you don't find what you want -- she's ultra helpful.
Karla Kizer said... (6/7/09 7:30 AM) Reply
Nice shirt with good details. I really didn't need the pattern-purchasing encouragement, though.... ;-)
Sew4Fun said... (6/7/09 5:52 AM) Reply
Nice golf shirt. It's good read positive things about these patterns as I've had my eye on them.
Robynz said... (6/7/09 0:43 AM) Reply
I live in Edmonton AB, and have taken classes with Trudy for years. She is a delightful woman, a wonderful teacher, and all of her patterns are class acts! The instructions are pretty much a sewing class in themselves and reveal much about her personality. I would highly recommend that you take a class from her if you ever get the opportunity! I have made most of her patterns and find the drafting and the fit to be very good. (I just never actually post reviews on here - cuz I haven't taken the time to write them out and figure out how to post them!).
Karen6790 said... (6/6/09 10:18 PM) Reply
Well, this is about as far from the wedding gown photos I'm still waiting for as I'm likely to get, but you've gone and made yourself a great little shirt. I love the tee-pocket (it really is the little things, isn't it?) and the princess seaming.

Stretch & Sew 312

by: sizzle4

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Sew Chic Cloche Hat Pattern (ln101)

Favorite Things Nightie Night Pattern