Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 8207 OOP from 1950's (Misses' Quick Bare Top Blouses)

Reviewed by:Kellie R.

About Kellie R.starstar
Member since: 7/4/07
Posted on:7/1/09 3:13 PM
Last Updated:7/1/09 4:45 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 13 people

Heatherrique said... (7/12/09 11:25 AM) Reply
Hi Kellie! You look so gorgeous and cute in your summer-y fun top. The bow in the back is so adorable! It looks like the sun shine and warmth will head your way when you wear this outdoors!
Christas said... (7/3/09 4:32 PM) Reply
OMGosh! This is SOOOO cute! I love it! Oh, and I can send you our weather! it's a whopping 104 degrees here in Oklahoma today!
Rhonda Noah said... (7/3/09 12:45 PM) Reply
That's an adorable top. How neat that you were able to sew up a vintage pattern using vintage fabric. Perfect for a hot summer day.
MaryDB said... (7/2/09 9:34 PM) Reply
Darling top; you look terrific. How fun to have the 50s-style rolled-up jeans with it too - nice touch, looks great.
whirrclunk said... (7/2/09 6:09 PM) Reply
Looks great, what a flattering fit, so much better than the picture on the pattern. I hadn't considered 50s tops before but will do now I've read your review!
marec said... (7/2/09 11:06 AM) Reply
Absolutely darling! I am a sucker for dots, bows, straps, fitted blouses...homerun! Your review was great fun to read.
Jali said... (7/2/09 9:46 AM) Reply
This is so cute! And what a pretty fabric too. It goes really well with the pattern. And I haven't even said anything about the double darts. Adorable!
Kellie R. said... (7/2/09 8:01 AM) Reply
Thank you all so much! The top's here, where's the weather? lol
squirrellypoo said... (7/2/09 4:48 AM) Reply
So cute!! I can't believe how modern it looks! It fits you like a glove, no wonder you're so in love with this pattern...
Annette1 said... (7/1/09 11:16 PM) Reply
I'm NOT sure I like you anymore, you look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute in this TOP! It's PERFECT! I LOVE the double darts at the side (I MUST steal that idea), and the FIT is PERFECT. GREAT review!
Raye Ann said... (7/1/09 10:26 PM) Reply
very cute and oh so summery. if this pattern were available, i would run out and purchase:)
Em's Summer said... (7/1/09 8:58 PM) Reply
WOW! This is a fantastic top! It looks soo cute in the polka dots! I love it!!!
cindyintampa said... (7/1/09 8:28 PM) Reply
You created the perfect summer top.
DoggyGirl said... (7/1/09 7:24 PM) Reply
I love, love, love this top! The style is great, and the fun material is just that - Fun!
Lisa Merry said... (7/1/09 6:43 PM) Reply
Your top looks so cute and flattering!! I love the darts and the overall shape!
seweibhlin said... (7/1/09 6:36 PM) Reply
great vintage pattern and you did a terrific job on your top,really enjoyed your review.
neverenoughtime said... (7/1/09 6:32 PM) Reply
Kellie, That is So DARLING! Thanks for all the photos. I enjoy your reviews because I like vintage, classic & feminine too! The polka dots are darling.
homejewel said... (7/1/09 5:44 PM) Reply
Your top is so cute. I love the style - the double darts is something I haven't seen often. Cute, cute!!!
Barbara V said... (7/1/09 5:43 PM) Reply
Such a cute top and great fit!
sewtime said... (7/1/09 5:08 PM) Reply