Pattern Reviews> No Pattern Used> 000 (Purse organizer)

Reviewed by:Patti B

About Patti Bstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/29/02
Posted on:6/24/09 10:45 PM

Other Projects by Patti B using this Pattern

Patti B said... (7/19/09 11:16 AM) Reply
Stonalino, I don't blame you for being confused -- me too! I didn't add that link and it is definitely not to this purse organizer. I tried editing it out but it seems to be there to stay. This is a pattern that I have adapted to my own preferences so it really isn't available -- sorry.
Stonalino said... (7/19/09 0:10 AM) Reply
I'm confused. Is the pattern in the "make your own Japanese clothes" book on Amazon? That's where the pattern link takes me, but I don't see anything in the table of contents that leads me to believe the pattern is in there. Any suggestions? I really want to try this, but am not yet capable of looking at your beautiful finished project and recreating it without a little help. :)
Stonalino said... (7/18/09 11:41 PM) Reply
JDpenelope said... (7/6/09 5:31 PM) Reply
Patti--Wow! I've never heard of pet screen before, but it sounds ideal for a purse organizer. Both projects are beautiful! I've been meaning to get some FOE, too. Great project.
Patti B said... (6/25/09 6:19 PM) Reply
Cin, pet screen is heavier than window screening and comes in nice colors. My local fabric shop carries it and Fabric Depot in Portland has a nice selection . They put it on their 25-35% off sales too. It's very easy to sew.
Terri Smith said... (6/25/09 1:25 PM) Reply
I recognized your work even before I saw your name! Too cute...I love the fabric.
Cin said... (6/25/09 1:07 PM) Reply
Very cute, just what I've been looking for. What is pet screen and where does one find it?
renren said... (6/25/09 0:52 AM) Reply
Oh, my goodness, these are beautiful and so clever!
PattiK said... (6/25/09 0:15 AM) Reply
Great project! I may have to attempt this for my purse.

by: Artemisia ...