Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3696 (Swimwear)

Reviewed by:Lori V

About Lori Vstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/20/02
Posted on:6/28/09 0:45 AM

See other patterns in this category: Swimwear
Heidi Ho said... (7/5/09 4:20 PM) Reply
Cute suit. I missed your review of it last week! Love how it looks on your dd.
JoanneM said... (7/4/09 3:17 PM) Reply
Great suit.It looks very professional!
Christas said... (7/3/09 10:20 AM) Reply
This looks so nice! I haven't gotten my courage up to do swimwear (even though I have been acquiring swimwear fabric for when ever I do!). I really like this pattern.... maybe I should buy it for my stash for "someday"!!! LOL!
Terri A said... (6/28/09 6:10 PM) Reply
Lori - this is amazing! You inspire me to try swimwear!!!! But not for myself hahaha... just my kids:-)
sew2006 said... (6/28/09 1:27 PM) Reply
Very nice swimsuit. I was looking at suits a couple of weeks ago at a swimsuit shop and couldn't believe the prices $59, $68 per piece and that was just the top. I told the woman that was incentive to go back to sewing my own. Thanks for a great review.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (6/28/09 6:20 AM) Reply
Very nice suit, Lori ! Thanks for the elastic tip.
mollyshark said... (6/28/09 4:42 AM) Reply
There are sooo few nice bathing suit patterns out there. This one looks great. Nice fit. Haven't been able to find anything for a non-halter bikini though!
homejewel said... (6/28/09 2:52 AM) Reply
This looks very cute. It's always nice to see it modeled on someone else. I didn't buy this pattern because it appeared to be too revealing for my 14-yr old. After seeing your daughter's suit, I think I may give it a try sometime. Thanks for the review.
USMCMom said... (6/28/09 1:12 AM) Reply
What a cute bathing suit! And your DD looks adorable in it! Maybe next summer I'll give it a try. Not the bikini, though...Those days are gone!
Natasha B said... (6/28/09 1:03 AM) Reply
Great swimming costume! It looks like a comfortable design and fits so well. I think people who can sew swimwear are sooo clever!
MelissaB in WA said... (6/28/09 0:51 AM) Reply
Very nice. I almost bought that pattern today, but my DD was having a "moment" so I just opted to leave the store instead of enduring her 'tween mood swing.

Serendipity Studio 94