Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Mrs. Stylebook Magazine> MSB154(79/174) (Spring/Summer Dress)

Reviewed by:poplin

Pattern Size:Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Sweater knit fabrics

Mufffet said... (5/31/11 0:35 AM) Reply
You have done so nicely with so many Stylebook patterns, that's for sure! Now that I have seen them, I know that the math will just be way to much for me! I really enjoy your reviews! m:)
ZuleikaD said... (2/21/10 3:44 PM) Reply
Very cute on you and a good, detailed review! As for white linen -- linen is totally washable, so just be sure to shrink the bejeebus out of it before you cut. Hot water wash & hot dry. I might even do it twice if you plan to put the finished item in the dryer instead of line dry. Otherwise, it's just like white cotton -- hot water and a little Oxyclean keeps it nice. Line dry in the sun, if you can. The more you wash it, the softer it gets and the less it wrinkles.
AuntieShel said... (2/1/10 9:49 AM) Reply
Your dress is fabulous. Truly creative use of fabric.
Mary Nanna said... (1/31/10 1:06 PM) Reply
I think we all agree: the collar placement was inspired! Very cute dress, perfect for the weather we are having right now. Hope your winter is not too unbearable!
whirrclunk said... (7/2/09 6:07 PM) Reply
Looks great, the border print on the collar is brilliant!
donna mel said... (7/1/09 8:42 PM) Reply
so adorable. i wish i had this pattern!
ALY said... (7/1/09 5:55 PM) Reply
I love the way you used the border print on this dress, I actually thought you had added matching sequins or embroidery to match the polka dot fabric.
Kay Y said... (7/1/09 12:30 PM) Reply
Another great effort from MSB! I did not notice this dress in the magazine - another reason to look at it again! I love the print you used, your placement of the border at the tip of the collar is inspired.
marec said... (7/1/09 11:11 AM) Reply
I have always admired this style of dress. Your dress looks cool, interesting, and not too "girly". It's very nice.
nicegirl said... (7/1/09 9:41 AM) Reply
I love the way you used the print on the collar. Nice job!
FreyaStark said... (7/1/09 4:14 AM) Reply
It's lovely! I like it very much as it is, but it would also be fun in other fabrics, such as fine prints.
Jali said... (7/1/09 1:30 AM) Reply
I love your use of this fabric for this pattern. I don't have the issue but can imagine what the sleeve drafting was like. Well done on the hodgepodge of it all!
Dee2 said... (6/30/09 9:41 PM) Reply
Love this dress! I really like the layout of the fabric too--great job!
Flying Seamstress said... (6/30/09 9:28 PM) Reply
Your dress looks great! You did a wonderful job with the border print fabric too. I bet this is a cool, comfy dress for summer!

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS