Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> PMB3 (Hip Huggers)

Reviewed by:MaryBeth

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people

Irene said... (2/1/04 9:29 PM) Reply
Oh, wow, great fit!
Sew it seams said... (2/1/04 6:21 PM) Reply
Wow MaryBeth, those pants fit you really nicely. I missed the original review, so when I read the previous comments about the tiny picture I got a good laugh. Still smiling!
AnneM said... (2/1/04 3:10 PM) Reply
Good job. Those came out very nicely; certainly a good promotion for the program.
Dale C said... (2/1/04 1:26 PM) Reply
Good looking pants Mary Beth. I'll have to invest in one of those Wild Ginger programs someday. For now, I like hand drafting, but I wonder if this would make things speedier...
Mollykat said... (2/1/04 6:54 AM) Reply
I really like these pants marybeth!
jlg said... (1/7/04 1:49 PM) Reply
Your pants look great on you. Great job. I am currently trying to get my first PMB pattern made up. Still fiddling with the sloper.
MaryBeth said... (1/7/04 1:41 PM) Reply
Deepika: I bought this sweater knit material when I was in the Seattle store last year. The Lawrence, MA store may have some but I've never seen this fabric before nor since.
Mollykat said... (1/7/04 8:29 AM) Reply
Very flattering on you!
Deepika said... (1/7/04 7:08 AM) Reply
Wow Marybeth those pants look so comfy. Where did you get the new MM Fabric? I also fixed your wild ginger pattern photo link.
Danvillegirl said... (1/7/04 5:54 AM) Reply
Pants look great. Thanks for sharing fitting tip regarding hip huggers. I have yet to try pants with PMB3. On my list of things to sew.
Karla Kizer said... (1/7/04 5:39 AM) Reply
Gee, I don't know what's the matter with all of you; that picture looks fine to me. ;-) Mary Beth, the pants look great. What a nice fit! Hope they help ward off the chill. I'll stop complaining now about this latest Florida cold front with lows in the upper forties...
MaryBeth said... (1/7/04 0:04 AM) Reply
OK, try this.
lisa m said... (1/6/04 10:26 PM) Reply
Ha, are you sure it isn't a speck of dust? Mary Beth, show us your pants!
Deepika said... (1/6/04 9:32 PM) Reply
MaryBeth i think while uploading the photo you resized it to very small. You can either delete the photo and then reupload it or upload a new one with a different name. Let me know if that works.
Sherril Miller said... (1/6/04 8:46 PM) Reply
That sounds like some great fabric. Go over to the boards and ask Deepika how to fix the pictures. I have smudges on my monitor bigger than that pic!
GorgeousFabrics said... (1/6/04 7:47 PM) Reply
Wow, is it me or is that an itty bitty picture? :) Great pants!

Candice Paper Pattern