Pattern Reviews> Wild Ginger> 18 (Cap Sleeve Princess Sheath)

Reviewed by:Kay Y

About Kay Ystarstarstarstar
ON CANADA
Member since: 11/21/04
Posted on:7/11/09 11:47 PM

Mahler said... (7/14/09 10:35 PM) Reply
I like your dress so much. ahhh sigh of admiration again. I love it with the necklace, or the belt, or necklace and jacket and jacket and belt and, and, and it is wonderful !
Catbird said... (7/13/09 8:15 PM) Reply
Kay, this is a beautiful dress! I love it each way you've shown it. It's a winner! Thank you for all the wonderful detail in your review.
Liana said... (7/12/09 11:11 PM) Reply
You do such beautiful work! I love looking at all your little tricks and details, they're just so much fun to see. You look great in this. Wonderful fabric, and I have a few underlining 'secrets' too. Isn't it fun?
Danvillegirl said... (7/12/09 2:04 PM) Reply
Excellent job!
poplin said... (7/12/09 1:00 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress!
kathleencramer said... (7/12/09 12:19 PM) Reply
Love it! I think my favorite view is with the belt.
Grammy Gin said... (7/12/09 11:04 AM) Reply
I just love the pattern on the fabric. It looks so nice with the jacket, too. Another perfect outfit Kay! Thanks for all the construction tips you've included in your review!
Barbara V said... (7/12/09 8:36 AM) Reply
Lovely dress and fabric. I appreciate all your tips. I looks nice with and without a belt.
Sigrid. said... (7/12/09 7:38 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress, I like it with the belt too, though I wouldn't immediately have thought of wearing it with a belt. Of course perfection too with the jacket. Thanks for sharing all the inside pictures. I want to make this dress from BWOF, but the fabric I'm intending to use is a little thin. Must consider to underline it now I've seen your construction.
Raye Ann said... (7/12/09 1:13 AM) Reply
I always love your creations- this one is no exception! It is beautifully fitted and finished.
quathy said... (7/12/09 0:45 AM) Reply
Great dress! I'm hoping to start using PMB this year - this is very inspiring!
morzel said... (7/12/09 0:33 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress, especially together with the jacket!
Annette1 said... (7/12/09 0:08 AM) Reply
How CUTE is THIS? I LOVE those little cap sleeves, and your method of constructed them is pure genius, with the bias binding underneath, and then they way you've turned and understitched the top section with just a LITTLE of the fashion fabric peaking underneath. It even looks pretty from the INSIDE, DUCKIES AND ALL. :o) I don't know if you had the linen jacket in mind to wear with it when you decided on your dress fabric, but it looks like a made-to-order set, especially with the belt. Yet ANOTHER winner. :o)

Japanese Pattern Books Pattern Magic Stretch