Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6632 (Misses Suit: Coat, Jacket, Pan)

Reviewed by:Sarsez

Review Rating:
Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Suits / Separates

Vellela said... (7/16/09 2:52 AM) Reply
Fellow Aussie Sewing Chick...love the review. I have seen this pattern a number of times and never thought much of it...you have helped change my mind.
lamstu said... (7/15/09 8:35 PM) Reply
welcome to pr. 3 toiles - wow! but worth it all in the end, what an excellent jacket. I am smiling at your 'aside' too - and remembering some of my many mistakes! Sometimes the more work, the more I love the final garment.
nicegirl said... (7/15/09 11:49 AM) Reply
Sounds like a lot of work! But I really like the asymmetric closure and the style on this one. Nice choice that was worth the effort!
Jolet said... (7/15/09 11:27 AM) Reply
What an effort!! I hope you"ll enjoy wearing this jacket and have more fun with making the other two!!
Sarsez said... (7/15/09 8:50 AM) Reply
Hi. Thanks for letting me know about the outside album. No, I didn't know. Will get something organised.
yorkshire lass said... (7/15/09 4:52 AM) Reply
Very cute jacket and all those alterations sound very complicated, so well done on getting there without throwing it out the window. I think the result was worth the effort you put in. Well done.
Mary Nanna said... (7/15/09 4:06 AM) Reply
Very amusing review .. great idea to use polar fleece, I think I may try something similar myself although I'm finding wool quite child friendly (let it dry and brush it off) I'd love to see your work in more detail. Congrats on your first review. I'm wondering whether you know that you need to post your picture on an outside album (Picassa or Flickr for example) so that we can click on it to open it?

Swoon Patterns Coraline

by: TamNearPDX

by: carrie1858...

Sewing Workshop Siena & Cortona Shirts

Sewing Workshop Siena & Cortona Shirts

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)

Sew Chic Spin Skirt Pattern (ln1209)