Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2948 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:Nancy K

About Nancy Kstarstarstar
Member since: 12/28/04
Posted on:7/20/09 12:54 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 7 people    Very Helpful by 26 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Klutzy said... (4/9/13 7:58 AM) Reply
I'm enrolled in her Craftsy class using this pattern, but I've been concerned it would not be flattering. The pants look great on you so I'm encouraged to get going on them. I've never heard of sitting as part of fitting but it sure makes sense. Thanks!
MareeAlison said... (6/21/10 8:52 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and I've also watched a video tutorial on the SB website where she explained making these. I think they look really great.
Mahogany Stylist said... (7/24/09 1:08 PM) Reply
Nice slacks.
Jane S said... (7/21/09 7:59 PM) Reply
Nancy, this pattern is on my summer to do list so your review is wonderfully timed. I too struggle with fitting when the fabric has lycra...they seem to grow as the day goes on. Thanks for sharing your journey. I think you've found a new TNT.
Mufffet said... (7/21/09 10:42 AM) Reply
Nice work Nancy, and they look so stylist on you. Pants - that's the topic that keeps us going in sewing I think. You are an inspiration.
Nancywin said... (7/21/09 0:55 AM) Reply
I have never tried SB pants, but these look really nice on you. I know the razor sharps were your TNT, so I hope you're liking these as much as you did the HP pants.
Heatherrique said... (7/20/09 9:08 PM) Reply
Lovely pic of you in your superb fitting and stylish pants, Nancy! Thanks for sharing your modifications.
Sewliz said... (7/20/09 8:28 PM) Reply
Lovely pants! What a great color combo in your outfit, soothing but interesting. Aren't princess seams in pants great!
moonchild61 said... (7/20/09 7:39 PM) Reply
The pants look great!
Re Becca said... (7/20/09 5:44 PM) Reply
Very sharp! nice and slimming. Thanks for the heads up on that zipper application.
Sweetiebop said... (7/20/09 2:12 PM) Reply
These pants look very comfortable. It's hard to find a good pant pattern so I'm glad you liked this one.

by: KateS