Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 04-2007-111

Last Updated:7/18/09 10:20 AM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 12 people

Margie T said... (7/19/09 6:35 PM) Reply
I love your top. Congratulations on the great fit and an excellent review.
Woolygal said... (7/19/09 10:05 AM) Reply
Great shirt. I love the fabric.
OP Gal said... (7/19/09 9:09 AM) Reply
I could hardly read your wonderful review because I was so blown away by hat fabulous fabric. Isn't Amy Butler a genius? I love that dart, too. You look great in it and the review is wonderful. It really fits, an I'd make it a TNT, too. I appreciate the extra photos. I've stopped subscribing to Burda WOF, but have some old ones. Which issue is it from? Edited to add: Duh! It's in the name of the review.
busymomof3 said... (7/18/09 11:39 PM) Reply
Love your shirt!! It looks great on you! The short sleeves with tabs is an awesome take with the fabric!
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (7/18/09 8:30 PM) Reply
This is a great shirt with great detail and you did it well. My favorite is the cuff, tab and button to finish off the short sleeve. The print is perfect and the fit is WOW! Thanks for the review. Although I won't be using the same pattern, I will be following through will some of the same details.
Hilary said... (7/18/09 7:59 PM) Reply
I love your shirt~ the fabric is really pretty! And I think the tab and cuff sleeve treatment is perfect. It is a great choice with this casual, tropical feel fabric. Thanks for the review!
crazygrad said... (7/18/09 6:14 PM) Reply
Annette1 said... (7/18/09 4:20 PM) Reply
You know, I think this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TOP you've ever made. I know I've probably said that BEFORE, but I have a SHORT MEMORY, so as of now, THIS IS IT! I love EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT IT. :o)
michellep74 said... (7/18/09 1:23 PM) Reply
Great fit, lovely fabric, and overall, a fabulous shirt! I don't have this issue of BWOF, but if I did, I'd be making this shirt up after seeing your review. Love that dart!
Vibekeinyork said... (7/18/09 12:27 PM) Reply
Thank you for drawing my attention to this very cool pattern. Yor new blouse is very beautiful.
Debbie Cook said... (7/18/09 10:49 AM) Reply
Love this, and was feeling disappointed when I saw it on your blog thinking it was from a newer magazine and I wouldn't have it. But I DO have it. Hoot! Hoot!! I'm definitely putting this on the list. Hopefully it will be the list of things I do make, instead of that longer list of things I want to make but haven't. ;-)
Andreahg said... (7/18/09 10:21 AM) Reply
I love the fabric and the fit looks perfect! great work!
angie.a said... (7/18/09 10:21 AM) Reply
Bah! How the blazes did that happen?? I fixed it! Thanks Dawn ;)
cabinbaby said... (7/18/09 10:16 AM) Reply
I really like that fabric. It's not Hawaiin-campy shirty, I don't think. btw, your review says 6-2008 but your pattern link is a different magazine. And, I'm baaaaaaack. I'm just trying to get my feet back on the ground today. Thought I would start with some comments on review. :)

Burda 7812