Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1052 (MISSES' JACKET AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:narcissaqtpie

vestapatterns.com

Paganoonoo

Upcycle sewing patterns

Mia007 said... (11/30/11 9:54 PM) Reply
These look fantastic on you! I also love the colour - well done!
pjhoff said... (9/13/10 9:58 AM) Reply
Look great! You did a nice job, and eggplant color looks lovely on you.
chucklehead said... (5/24/10 8:34 PM) Reply
Great job! I think they look very chic on you. Now I want some!
Tina Rathbone said... (2/7/10 1:37 AM) Reply
Love the pants! I just added this one to my stash and saw many reviews for the top; was hoping for a pants review, too. Thank you! A comment on the pant hem: the blouse is major so maybe the higher hem is a trick to keep it proportional. With your top, however, the length you chose is perfect.
Fictionfan said... (11/30/09 8:07 AM) Reply
After reading your review and seeing your photos, I decided to buy this pattern. Issey Miyake's styles aren't always so great on people with curves. These look fantastic on you! Very nice work, professional looking waist finish. Thanks!
Skymom said... (10/14/09 6:55 PM) Reply
OK, you've brought these pants into the realm of the possible. They look loads better on you than on the model Vogue chose.
Carolyn C said... (10/13/09 1:15 AM) Reply
I like the Denise Huxtable description. I just bought this pattern, thinking the jacket looked complicated and the trousers....well, let's just say I should have looked at the instructions or read your review first. Beautiful work. The color of thread you chose is so pretty with the fabric color.
Nancywin said... (7/26/09 11:30 PM) Reply
This is a really cute outfit on you.
Nancy Rhodes said... (7/24/09 9:13 AM) Reply
Cool outfit! I love the pant look and your personal pet name for them! made me smile this early am...
Rebecca D said... (7/24/09 7:17 AM) Reply
Beautiful work, these look great on you, love the whole outfit, in fact. Thanks for taking these off my maybe-one-day list. I don't have the attention span or time for 55 steps.
petro said... (7/24/09 4:30 AM) Reply
I like these pants, especially in the fabric you have picked - casual and cool looking. Go well with the top too.
lamstu said... (7/23/09 7:06 PM) Reply
These look so comfortable and flattering at the same time. Well worth all of the steps- now I wonder how many some of the other patterns use! Also, love the color. Thanks for your review.

StyleArc Odette Skirt

by: clcruick

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Shapes Four Good Measure Pattern (Size 1-3)

Ultrasuede Jacket DVD