Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Last Updated:8/8/09 7:48 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 18 people
Coastal Connie said... (10/25/09 0:20 AM) Reply
Very cute top. Thanks for the detailed review.
Mufffet said... (8/10/09 4:04 PM) Reply
VERY nice top. Looks great on you too.
DorothyK said... (8/10/09 9:21 AM) Reply
Very attractive top. You did a great job on this.
eugenia123 said... (8/9/09 5:46 PM) Reply
Great looking top. Definitely worth the effort to get the fitting right because it looks perfect on you.
MaryLynn in Long Beach said... (8/9/09 3:58 PM) Reply
Looks really nice, Nancy.
Mermie said... (8/9/09 1:34 PM) Reply
This top looks great on you. Great review and I'm crossing my fingers that I have this issue of BWOF. Love this top!
dr. liz said... (8/9/09 10:47 AM) Reply
Looks beautiful, Nancy. So nice to see a relatively modest twist-top--usually they leave nothing to the imagination. It looks great on you. I'll have to check out the rayon jersey!
ALY said... (8/9/09 9:48 AM) Reply
The top looks great on you. I was very interested to see you graded down in size and that it wasn't diffucult, because I wanted to make this top but am a size smaller than the printed pattern. Thanks for the review.
Erica B. said... (8/9/09 8:46 AM) Reply
That's a really great top! Your fit is perfect!
nancy2001 said... (8/9/09 7:07 AM) Reply
Your new top looks great on you. Very nicely done.
Karla Kizer said... (8/9/09 7:02 AM) Reply
I have a feeling you'll wear this one constantly. Maybe you'd better make a backup right now. It fits perfectly and is very flattering. Excellent review.
kerrynw said... (8/9/09 5:36 AM) Reply
Great top, thanks for your review!
Karen6790 said... (8/8/09 11:42 PM) Reply
I really like this top on you - very very flattering. And the fabric looks great.
HawkeMorningStar7 said... (8/8/09 8:35 PM) Reply
Nancy, you look great in this top.Thanks for all the helpful tips...I am attempting to size it down to a 38 but the tricky part is keeping shoulder width OK for my broad shoulders...trick in sizing down so much is figuring out only what seams need to be made smaller. It is the type of top I love to wear...Debra's version looks great too....yes that under bust seam-dart stumped me....thanks for input. Top looks Classy for work. Really suits you...I hope to make it soon..lots of muslins first I spose but once a tried and true fit I'll crank out lots. Enjoy !!
Barbara V said... (8/8/09 8:23 PM) Reply
Lovely top. I like the twist combined with the close fitting neckline. Great job...it looks super on you. I'm going to have to order some of that 11 oz. rayon lycra jersey from EOS.
Rebecca D said... (8/8/09 6:44 PM) Reply
I really like this top on you. And thanks for such a helpful review. I stay away from twist tops because there is too much emphasis on the boobs, but there's something different about this one. Thanks for reviewing it. I have this issue and may try it.

BurdaStyle Magazine 04-1996-417