Online Sewing Class: More Knits

Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1089 (Classix Nouveau 3 Graces tops)

Reviewed by:froggiegirl

About froggiegirlstar
PA United States
Member since: 5/23/09
Posted on:8/16/09 12:18 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 24 people
KPM said... (9/17/12 4:57 PM) Reply
I've made a version of this and I loved reading how your experience paralleled mine in figuring it out. I eventually got it too, but my knit was just a bit too heavy so the twist is somewhat bulky (though I do wear it). I'll try another version with lighter weights.
rose4524 said... (8/23/09 9:22 PM) Reply
Wow, what a gorgeous top. Your tweaking worked out great.
Pam~Off The Cuff~ said... (8/18/09 6:24 AM) Reply

ElizabethDee said... (8/17/09 5:58 PM) Reply
your top looks stunning on you! thanks for your helpful review.
RuthieSews said... (8/17/09 8:57 AM) Reply
Interesting particualrly on the sizing. I measure slightly bigger than the 14, and have got out a test to sew up later today. Will have to see how it works, as it sounds like it will be too large. Thank you for sharing.
RuthieSews said... (8/17/09 8:57 AM) Reply
Auntie Allyn said... (8/17/09 4:11 AM) Reply
Thanks for a very helpful and informative review! This one is on my list for fall sewing projects! Looks terrific on you!
Athene said... (8/16/09 6:14 PM) Reply
It's gorgeous - after seeing this I really want one.
Raye Ann said... (8/16/09 5:42 PM) Reply
i loved michelle's version, and now I love yours! this pattern will likely be coming to my house soon. thanks for the detailed review!
RachelEsq said... (8/16/09 3:47 PM) Reply
This *is* a complicated design! Congrats on finishing it, looks great.
Nancy K said... (8/16/09 3:19 PM) Reply
It looks great on you. I predict that this is going to be a major hit for Hot Patterns! It is definitely a high fashion piece.
Barbara V said... (8/16/09 2:09 PM) Reply
What a wonderful top...the style and color look great on you. Between you and Michelle here is proof that this style looks great on all figure types!
carolynw said... (8/16/09 1:38 PM) Reply
Lovely - color is great on you - Michelle and yourself can give us all a tutorial on putting this together. Great review
AngieC said... (8/16/09 1:04 PM) Reply
Looks perfect on you!
michellep74 said... (8/16/09 12:59 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! I'm so glad to see that someone else loved this pattern, too. I wore my cowl version yesterday and am wearing the wrap-over version today. I've done the wrap-over version twice now, and it was MUCH easier to do the second time.
Ann Smith said... (8/16/09 12:35 PM) Reply
Beautiful top. Love the color on you. And thanks for the very helpful review. I'm eager to make this too but I'm still waiting on delivery even though I ordered the first day the patterns were debuted.
Rebecca D said... (8/16/09 12:26 PM) Reply
This looks great. The color is very, very pretty on you. Thanks for a helpful review.

More Knits