Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 3707 (Mens and boys sport pants, top)

Reviewed by:TanyaMT

About TanyaMTstarstarstar
Member since: 4/28/04
Posted on:8/18/09 5:37 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Kids(boys & girls)    Mens - Pants
Hilary said... (10/5/09 9:38 AM) Reply
This looks *fantabulous*!! Thanks so much for the very detailed review and pictures. Your DS looks so handsome in his outfit, and it is obviously very well sewn. Thanks again for all the tips~great review!
Nancy Rhodes said... (9/5/09 10:07 AM) Reply
Nice to hit a home run for the men-folk in your family!
PammyJ said... (8/19/09 10:16 AM) Reply
Great job! Thanks for the review! I too bought this pattern for the top but will now look seriously at the pants for my thin guy. :)
LollyVee said... (8/19/09 9:07 AM) Reply
I have a gapped-wonder at home and if she had her way, she would want that top. Very, very nice...love the embroiderie (makes it unique)
o3b said... (8/19/09 3:12 AM) Reply
Those pants are a surprise. You put a lot of time into this review and it shows. Your guy looks so happy in his clothes.
Gold said... (8/18/09 6:57 PM) Reply
Nice outfit on a handsome little guy! This something I would like to make for my boys. Thanks for the review.
TanyaMT said... (8/18/09 5:56 PM) Reply
I have no earthly clue where I got the pant fabric honestly. It has been stashed 6 years or so. I think maybe the mesh originally came from wazoodle but I'm not sure about the nylon. I think that was a local shop. It is softer and not has plasticy feeling than the Joanns stuff I see right now.
21wale said... (8/18/09 5:53 PM) Reply
Wow! They both turned out great. Where did you find the pants fabrics?

by: Missland1