Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> MixIt (Mixit Tank)

Reviewed by:marthamyers

About marthamyersstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/14/05
Posted on:8/23/09 5:57 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
Terri K said... (9/3/09 10:09 AM) Reply
Haven't looked at PR for a month and look at what I'm missing! Thanks for reviewing this elegantly simple pattern. Looks like you've got some neat pieces to take you into fall Martha.
marthamyers said... (8/25/09 11:48 AM) Reply
Oops! I didn't realize the characters were upside down! I don't read Chinese and didn't have anyone to ask. I just liked the fabric. However, my wallpaper in my kitchen is also upside down. My excuse that time was that I don't' know much about flowers. Hmmm...maybe there is a something going on here! Thanks for letting me know.
appleC said... (8/24/09 11:20 PM) Reply
That's a lovely top! I don't know if you did it on purpose or not-- it seems to me that the Chinese characters are upside down. Maybe you just don't want others to read them :)
jeanharville said... (8/24/09 9:33 AM) Reply
You made a beautify blouse. I see you're from GA. If you are around the Atlanta area, do you have a fabric store you could recommend. I like the natural fiber fabrics with RTW designs. I visit My kids live in the Atlanta area but haven't found a good fabric store.
DorothyK said... (8/24/09 9:28 AM) Reply
Stunning. It fits you perfectly and looks terrific. I love the fabric and think, as you suggested, that these patterns would be great for showing off a number of different kinds of fabrics. I think I'll have to buy the pattern.
carolynw said... (8/24/09 9:03 AM) Reply
Lovely looking top
Karine said... (8/24/09 7:44 AM) Reply
Love this top! You did a great job with it - fabric is perfect and it's very flattering on you.
grey ann said... (8/24/09 6:57 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review. I am ordering this pattern right now! It fits you well and the color is perfect for you.
FreyaStark said... (8/24/09 5:20 AM) Reply
A nice distinctive top in a glorious colour.
Dee2 said... (8/23/09 7:39 PM) Reply
Love this top on you. The fit is really nice & the fabric is gorgeous.
Peggy said... (8/23/09 7:39 PM) Reply
What a pretty blouse. The color is fabulous on you.
sewme47 said... (8/23/09 6:51 PM) Reply
Your top is very cute, casual but not sloppy, and the color looks fabulous on you! Great job!!

Pattern Work