Pattern Reviews> Contest> 000 (Backpack)

Reviewed by:PolishPoppy

About PolishPoppystar
VA USA
Member since: 4/11/09
Posted on:8/24/09 11:08 AM
Last Updated:8/24/09 6:26 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
AnneM said... (9/9/09 9:02 PM) Reply
That is the cutest story. Great pack, wonderful fabric combinations.
Mahogany Stylist said... (9/8/09 5:27 PM) Reply
Very nice bag. It's great that your children are supportive and optimistic about sewing. Love the outside consultant. lol I think you are right to keep sewing, keep testing different patterns and techniques. It pays off. Again, congratulations on this project and good luck on future ones down the road.
FullertonRegan said... (9/5/09 10:06 PM) Reply
I agree with TallMary -- it's so sweet that you made something for him that he'll love. I always try to force my daughter towards my more hippie sensabilities and she'll have none of it... even at 6! Hahaha. But she's got her own eye for style that she likes, and I have to learn to not try to force her over to my style.
Tall Mary said... (9/4/09 8:59 PM) Reply
This is such a touching tale of a child having faith that his mom can do anything. Love the way you honored his interest in eggs. Good and helpful review.
rebija said... (8/31/09 12:26 PM) Reply
Great job!
PolishPoppy said... (8/25/09 7:20 AM) Reply
Annette1: THANK YOU!!!!!
Annette1 said... (8/25/09 0:22 AM) Reply
VERY cute, and I see that it's a big hit with your son, too. :o) I love your mix of fabrics! (By the way, I was able to copy and paste your link into my web browser for your photos, and there they were!)
o3b said... (8/24/09 7:10 PM) Reply
What a great story! Of course, he is right - you CAN sew anything.
katlew03 said... (8/24/09 1:02 PM) Reply
Apparently there is a limit to the number of words we can put here. PM me and I'll explain better how to link. It took me dozens of tries.
katlew03 said... (8/24/09 1:01 PM) Reply
What a unique backpack for your son. I'm sure he's extremely happy with it. It turned out very cute. Keep trying the link thing. It took me dozens of tries before I figured it out. You have to make sure you type it exactly with a space after the

PerfectFuse Medium White