Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 12238 (Pure & Simple)

Reviewed by:Irene Q

About Irene Qstarstarstarstar
NH USA
Member since: 3/19/04
Posted on:9/4/09 6:10 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

renren said... (9/5/09 9:21 AM) Reply
I googled Cutting Line patterns and I found the Pure and Simple pattern, but as I scrolled down the page I found . . . Vilene, the oft-mentioned fusible tape BWOF is always referencing. Looks like it is 3/8 inches wide and Made in Japan, but I can't tell how long the roll is. This is NAYY for me, but here is the url if you want to look at it: http://webstore.quiltropolis.net/stores_app/Browse_Item_Details.asp?Store_id=516&page_id=23&Item_ID=1274
renren said... (9/5/09 9:12 AM) Reply
Hmmm, I'm thinking I need to add this Louise Cutting pattern to my stash. Thanks for describing how you chose the size and what you did to alter it. I really like how you have paired this with the drapey pants. Looks pulled together but as though it would be as easy to wear as sweats and a tee.
FreyaStark said... (9/5/09 5:24 AM) Reply
Very nice. I think this pattern would work well with a range of different fabrics.
Sherril Miller said... (9/5/09 0:16 AM) Reply
You really know how to work those TNTs. I can't wait to see what you find to do with this pattern.
Annette1 said... (9/5/09 0:10 AM) Reply
What a flattering top this is! I foresee a TNT in the works. :o) (Your pants have a very nice drape too, by the way.)
AnitaJ said... (9/4/09 10:52 PM) Reply
Pretty tops! Sounds like a great pattern to have on hand!
Dee2 said... (9/4/09 6:53 PM) Reply
Very pretty tops--the 2nd one is a more flattering fit but both are very nice. Thanks for the review.
ClaireF in CA said... (9/4/09 6:23 PM) Reply
This looks like a nice cool top for summer! I love the way the second top, in the smaller size, fits you. I see that you made a bazillion of B4950 in the past - what an amazing wardrobe! Great review!

Stretch & Sew 312