Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 5713 OLD# (Raggedy Ann and Andy)

Reviewed by:shannie

About shanniestar
Member since: 7/26/06
Posted on:9/12/09 6:25 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people

Swim Style Patterns

Swimwear Gymwear Patterns

CrescentaLuna said... (9/19/09 0:14 AM) Reply
This is the sweetest review! I love making softies for the little ones in my life. The second my daughter saw Raggedy Ann, she exclaimed, "Mommy make that for me!" I'll be looking for the pattern.
janella said... (9/13/09 7:55 AM) Reply
I love your review... it is so touching to remember how much we really really treasured the gifts that were made for us as kids and that now it is our responsibility to provide those gifts for the new generation.
clt3 said... (9/13/09 5:44 AM) Reply
I made this (Andy) for my son when he was little. I recently found him and the pattern and made the dress and gave it to his baby girl. She thinks it's real. I am not a good hand embroiderer, so my brother did the face and "I love you" heart. Still looks great.
arleenm said... (9/12/09 10:44 PM) Reply
I've made both Ann and Andy four times now for neices (15"). I find I usually have to point out the "I love You" on the doll. My pattern sounds exactly like yours but was purchased about 8 years ago. It's a McCalls and I've noticed that it's been pulled in the last year or so. It will probably be rereleased at some point.
Erin D said... (9/12/09 6:36 PM) Reply
I love it! This doll is so much more beautiful than anything you could find in a store.

by: Sheila457