Pattern Reviews> Sewing Workshop> Teagarden T (Teagarden T)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:10/2/09 9:34 PM
Last Updated:10/2/09 9:35 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

JDpenelope said... (10/18/09 8:36 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review --I read it, but see that I forgot to comment -- Must have been so excited that I went right to Linda Lee's website to order it. Her patterns can indeed be challenging -- especially if you don't do origami. Hope I can figure out these instructions and become as happy with my result as you are with yours.
Rebecca D said... (10/4/09 11:44 AM) Reply
It looks great. Do you ever sew up a dud? Keep on going, girl, so I can aspire to your productivity.
fryman said... (10/3/09 7:10 PM) Reply
I enjoy your happiness. Go Girl! How nice to find a pattern which works for the body shape. If you like black. . .then black must like you. . . .therefore. . .try fire engine red or cobolt blue. Good luck!
snaffles said... (10/3/09 1:12 PM) Reply
I was just thinking of this pattern for a fall top in rayon jersey. Thanks for the review. It looks great with your skirt.
moushka said... (10/3/09 12:40 PM) Reply
This top is a classic and looks fabulous on you. You're really sewing up a storm. Great to see so many designer patterns on a plus size gal. You're encouraging me to expand my sewing horizons. Thanks so much.
ingysoup said... (10/3/09 10:52 AM) Reply
If you do make 20 in black, I'll trade you my first born for one of them! lol One can tell you love it because of your expression in the picture!
renren said... (10/3/09 10:50 AM) Reply
Oh, this is NICE!!! I have this pattern and you make it look so enticing to sew up!!! Twenty??? It's really THAT good? Wow, this is bumped up in my mental list of sew-it-now patterns. I think this will work for dd1 also.
Elona said... (10/2/09 10:35 PM) Reply
Very handsome! But my dear, with such a fine beginning, you need more than black! Think ivory silk jersey.
Athene said... (10/2/09 10:01 PM) Reply