Online Sewing Class: Sew a Designer Unlined Jacket

Last Updated:10/23/09 7:55 PM

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

yorkshire lass said... (10/26/09 6:55 AM) Reply
Wonderful shirt and the stripe placement lifts it into a whole other category of gorgeousness.
lmg said... (10/24/09 2:08 PM) Reply
Beautiful shirt and fantastic use of stripes. I loved that pattern when I saw it and am glad to see it made up.
Mebber said... (10/24/09 9:54 AM) Reply
Beautiful. A tribute to the importance and effectiveness of planning and placement at the cutting stage. This is technically high quality and still artistic work. Thanks for sharing!
carolynw said... (10/24/09 9:02 AM) Reply
This is a truly lovely looking shirt - definitely not the run of the mill ho-hum kind. Must try this pattern!!
Patzee said... (10/24/09 7:59 AM) Reply
Fabulous! Thank you, thank you for such a helpful review!
jilly cooper said... (10/23/09 9:52 PM) Reply
The top looks great and all your instructions and information are very helpful, thanks
Sewnsewmom said... (10/23/09 9:36 PM) Reply
Wow! Very nice top. Yes, I agree. Those 30 minutes really do add up!
Aunt Gail said... (10/23/09 9:31 PM) Reply
your attention to detail, and the pix to show the details made this a great review. Also, I see how well you kept everything pressed - a key to working with stripes
Eme said... (10/23/09 8:05 PM) Reply
Wow - I'm so impressed!!! Look what you can accomplish with "just" 30-minutes a day - so glad you're part of that sew-along...you're a very talented seamstress! Wonderful job.
Pam in Virginia said... (10/23/09 9:36 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for the review and step-by-step. I have this pattern in my queue and you've just answered a lot of questions for me.
Re Becca said... (10/23/09 7:51 AM) Reply
That looks very nice, I have this pattern and I am waiting for the perfect fabric. You should show us a picture of the back.
CynthiaSue said... (10/6/09 0:46 AM) Reply
i just saw that these were raglan sleeves. really current style. thanks for all this progress and the detailed instruction. it's like having a step by step tutorial of the shirt!
Karine said... (10/5/09 9:31 AM) Reply
Can't wait to see the finished result! I love the skirt in this pattern as well.
BillieJean said... (10/5/09 6:11 AM) Reply
This sounds so pretty - I'm really looking forward to pictures.