Pattern Reviews> Contest> Wardrobe Contest Sep 2009 (Wardrobe Contest Sep 2009)

Reviewed by:Twinset

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 11 people

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

vernabohnert said... (1/13/10 5:16 PM) Reply
This is a fantastic wardrobe! I have been sewing for several years and sometimes a person gets in a rut. I think you are one of the best seamstresses I have seen. This is my first time at Pattern Review and you are the first person I have really taken the time to check out, you have truly inspired me to get back into the sewing studio. Keep up the great work.
Jewelia14 said... (1/6/10 3:45 PM) Reply
Great combination of prints and colours. Very dynamic wardrobe. Impressive.
hongkongshopper said... (1/1/10 0:20 AM) Reply
Great wardrobe and good use of patterns. Love all the photos!
Heidi Ho said... (12/30/09 9:52 PM) Reply
Impressive!! Congratulations on your win, you made a great wardrobe!
candyo said... (12/29/09 10:54 PM) Reply
I must say that I am very impressed with your photo collage!
SEWMENEW said... (12/17/09 5:53 PM) Reply
All the pieces presented are not only visually appealing (color, print, and texture) but the construction is absolutely professional looking--as far as I can tell from the photos--and your design/pattern selection was right on!
BenaeQuee said... (12/10/09 1:37 PM) Reply
This is a gorgeous collection and something I would definitely buy if I saw it in a store. The colors with the nuetral patterns are wonderful and really add a bit of life without going over the top.
Em's Summer said... (12/10/09 1:06 AM) Reply
Fantastic wardrobe that looks great on you!!!
n45 said... (12/8/09 10:02 PM) Reply
Beautiful!
marec said... (12/8/09 3:58 PM) Reply
I loved looking over this wardrobe of so called "everyday" clothes. All the pieces are beautiful and look effortless. Terrific work, as always :-)
Jali said... (12/8/09 11:54 AM) Reply
I absolutely love your wardrobe. It may be anything but, but the mix of comfort, colour, luxurious textures and fabulous fit that you have achieved makes your wardrobe really, effortlessly elegant.
nglalala said... (12/2/09 1:39 PM) Reply
Beautiful collection! Great job!
Catbird said... (12/1/09 7:30 PM) Reply
Your wardrobe journey has inspired me, being a jeans and t-shirt type myself, to be more expansive in my thinking. I really like your willingness to take some risks with styles you haven't tried, and I admire your intuitive sense of your own style. You gravitate to it like the North Star. Congratulations on a job VERY well done!
Barbara V said... (12/1/09 7:17 PM) Reply
What a "rich looking" casual wardrobe you achieved! Your tops are fabulous and fit perfectly, and your jeans/pants fit "better" than perfectly. How did you do that? ! Great job!
Paris75008 said... (12/1/09 1:28 PM) Reply
Beautiful wardrobe and so easy to wear
Mahler said... (12/1/09 9:42 AM) Reply
Je n'en reviens pas de tout ce que tu as cousu c'est fou. Everything is so perfect and wonderful. I am in a rush this week, I will comment everything next weekend. Wait for me ;-)
Karine said... (12/1/09 8:19 AM) Reply
You need not fear making pants, girl! Your fit, the topstitching, the rivets - all spot on. You've created a beautiful, wearable and stylish wardrobe. Congrats!
CarolynGM said... (12/1/09 8:01 AM) Reply
Quite an amazing wardrobe. I don't think you need to be scared of making pants anymore.
Marji said... (12/1/09 6:42 AM) Reply
I think you nailed it. This is a great looking casual wardrobe
CTBarb said... (11/30/09 10:17 PM) Reply
Great wardrobe! The pink and orange add such vibrancy to the neutrals. Bravo!
quixoticpixels said... (11/30/09 9:33 PM) Reply
I'm so inspired by your skill and taste! This is a really elegant wardrobe. P.S. Don't forget to publish your review...it's still marked as a WIP!
LynnRowe said... (11/29/09 7:36 PM) Reply
Topper! Topper! Topper! (I've been waiting sooo long to see this one in that gorgeous charcoal!) I love your stuff; so elegant in such a wearable way! Beautiful wardrobe...now just waiting on your pi�ce de r�sistance! And there it is! Gorgeous wardrobe!!!
amy in mpls said... (10/7/09 9:02 PM) Reply
Is La Mia Boutique just about the most fabulous pattern maker Ive never heard of? I love it! Cant wait to see the final product, you always do such great work!
Catbird said... (10/6/09 8:22 PM) Reply
Well, this gives me something to look forward to! You have really given yourself a challenge and I know you'll come through with style and flair. I'm envious of those dazzling fabrics and patterns and am so looking forward to seeing them turned into outfits!
Mahler said... (10/6/09 12:39 PM) Reply
Go girl go !!!!!!!!! Am I ever so impressed by the quantity pieces and complexity of pattern chosen for this contest. Oh lala ! Tu seras hyper hyp!
Heatherrique said... (10/6/09 12:23 PM) Reply
Looks like a super stylin' plan! Lovely fabric choices and styles! You peaked my interest in La Mia Boutique patterns.
mylittleelephant said... (10/6/09 8:05 AM) Reply
I am looking forward to seeing all your wardrobe especially top 4&5 and bottom 4, all sound very convincing!!!