Pattern Reviews> Sew Baby> 20 (SewBaby Terrific Teepees Patte)

Reviewed by:queenlatheresa

About queenlatheresa
Member since: 7/3/08
Posted on:10/13/09 1:45 AM
Last Updated:10/13/09 1:45 AM
See other patterns in this category: Crafts

lucylal said... (10/13/09 9:42 PM) Reply
WOW! I love this pattern! My kids would go mad over this!! I may just have to add to my ridiculously large store of patterns! Thanks for the review!!
sewingrammy said... (10/13/09 4:52 PM) Reply
My 3-year old grandson has sensory issues as well. I made him a weighted blanket and it helps him sleep but I think he and my other two grandkids would really love this. Thanks for the review.
mhk3boys said... (10/13/09 11:13 AM) Reply
I have alsways looked at this pattern and now I'm really tempted to get it! Your teepee looks so awesome! I think my 3 DS would love it! I want one for me too!:)
sewbehind said... (10/13/09 10:58 AM) Reply
What a lovely project and what a caring mom to think of your son in this way. STANDING OVATION for you!
lynnewill said... (10/13/09 8:07 AM) Reply
I had a teepee when I was a child and remember it fondly. When I saw this pattern I was sorely tempted to make one for..but for whom? Your comment about sensory issues helped me answer that question....a great idea and wonderful observation. Thanks for taking the time to write the review.
Kayseri said... (10/13/09 5:17 AM) Reply
Man, I so want to be 3 years old and have Mum make me a teepee. This looks great.
Leora said... (10/13/09 3:29 AM) Reply
I think you are so creative! Good call on the changes you made, it looks fantastic!