Mood Fabrics

Last Updated:10/13/09 2:58 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
michellep74 said... (10/15/09 1:23 PM) Reply
I keep going back and looking at this review because I love how the coat is coming out so much. I'd really love one of these--if you can find the "right" fabric for it, please post where you find it! ;)
Nancywin said... (10/14/09 11:18 PM) Reply
Really cute. For some reason I thought you got the fabric for this in Portland. No? start scouring the internet. You need to make this jacket - it's so YOU
gatorgirl4325 said... (10/14/09 1:37 PM) Reply
I hope you find the perfect fabric for this project because I know you'll look great in it!!
donna mel said... (10/14/09 8:06 AM) Reply
i can't wait to read/see the finished review/coat! i'm fascinated by sherpa, and look forward to more inspiration to make my own coat.
CynthiaSue said... (10/14/09 0:30 AM) Reply
you would have looked so hot in this coat! :)
Nancy Anne said... (10/13/09 7:45 PM) Reply
Well..... it looks pretty good. Very good, actually. Well, one side because.... er.... am I losing my mind or is this coat missing a sleeve? :-)
Lori V said... (10/13/09 7:28 PM) Reply
Great looking coat, hope you find the right fabric, this is a fantastic pattern.
Sweetiebop said... (10/13/09 6:11 PM) Reply
This jacket does look like it could have a lot of potential.
Judy Wentz said... (10/13/09 5:14 PM) Reply
I have this fabric as well. It is not what I had in mind. Your coat is actually looking nice. jw
Andrea670 said... (10/13/09 4:26 PM) Reply
I LOVE this jacket. I remember when you started it on your blog. I still can't believe this is only the muslin. I can't wait until you are finished.
mylittleelephant said... (10/13/09 4:18 PM) Reply
Ah! Thank you so so much for pointing out this pattern, this got to be what I have been looking for for ages.... your coat will be great for sure, looking forward to seeing it, though I already like your muslin very much.
Re Becca said... (10/13/09 3:28 PM) Reply
I would think that you would really want to line leather, unless it is lined with the Sherpa. You are right, leather and faux leather do not ease! This will make a fabulous coat!
RLL said... (10/13/09 3:02 PM) Reply
This will be a real winner with the right fabric and size.

Pauline Alice Ninot jacket